A Cautionary Tale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SkipJunior

I'm Your Butler
Account on Hold
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This pre-med student was recently incarcerated for trying to hack into AAMC's database to change his MCAT scores (he took the MCAT 7 times and received 22 and 25 among others).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...5e012a-6278-11e3-aa81-e1dab1360323_story.html

He also tried hacking his undergraduate college to change his GPA.

In this WAMC forum, we talk about MCAT scores and GPA stats all the time. However, keep in mind that crime never never pays. There's no shortcuts to success, whether it's running to a caribbean medical school or hacking into computers. You will pay the price.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I guess I'm behind the times then. A lot of you must have read this news already.

an SDN grade gunner would have hired better hackers...haha

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This pre-med student was recently incarcerated for trying to hack into AAMC's database to change his MCAT scores (he took the MCAT 7 times and received 22 and 25 among others).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...5e012a-6278-11e3-aa81-e1dab1360323_story.html

He also tried hacking his undergraduate college to change his GPA.

In this WAMC forum, we talk about MCAT scores and GPA stats all the time. However, keep in mind that crime never never pays. There's no shortcuts to success, whether it's running to a caribbean medical school or hacking into computers. You will pay the price.
WOOOOW. This is insane!

Who knows if there are other unreported cases.

3.0/25...maybe he could have gotten into a DO school

3.0/25...maybe he could have gotten into a DO school

if he was lucky, he could have gotten into a new DO school with a questionable reputation like Liberty. Certainly not an established DO school.