A-DEC dental unit. high/low speed w/ air/h20 syringe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Citric2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For sell on Ebay

A-DEC dental unit. high/low speed w/ air/h20 syringe

So our school upgraded our simulation units and gave away these units to students. This picture is the unit that a student set-up. Just buy your compressor and hook up. The air and water work but it doesn't have suction. These units were working at the time the A-DEC guys removed from UCSF. All sales are final. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. These are great units and will take any four hole hand-pieces. I have basic instruction on that I can scan in.
Good luck.
The winner of this auction gets the unit. The stand or frame in the picture is not included. The compressor is also not included. This compressor the student purchased was $80 and he had the psi set up at 80 psi. Just fill the water bottle and you have water spray and also water out of your high speed.

Great for training and the new dental student.
On Apr-23-10 at 22:53:12 PDT, seller added the following information: So I found a better description of the unit.

This unit comes with the attachments for 2 high or low speed hand-pieces. one of the lines is capable of carrying water for highspeed hand-piece use as well as a slot for a light bulb for use with optic fiber. I do not have the bulb, you will need to provide your own bulb. There's a reservoir for water and a syringe. It also comes with a foot pedal with an integrated water toggle switch. The unit has the ports ready for the use of a vacuum but it is missing the waste canister.

All you need to make this run is an air compressor.

This unit typical go for over $1000. But it is used and missing the vacuum canister which can be easily replaced. This will make a perfect practice work station at home for any dentists, dental students, hygiene students, dental lab technicians, or dental assistants.

Members don't see this ad.