A good chemotherapy quick review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CYP3A4

P450
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a nice quick review of chemotherapy basics? I was trying to find my old therapeutics notes but all I can find is Dipiro. And we all know that book is anything but a quick review lol.

I haven't dealt with chemotherapy in almost 5 years but the oncology department in my hospital is losing two pharmacists so they are desperate and asked me if I would be willing to be cross trained. I am not a big fan of oncology but I don't mind. I just need to brush up on the basics. They aren't expecting me to take the BCOP lol.

Members don't see this ad.

DiPiro should have a pocket version which is much shorter. I also would recommend getting Lipincott's Pharmacology Review as that gives you the basis of chemotherapy (MOA, ADRs, ... etc) and perhaps the newer targeted agents. Everything else is on the job training and the NCCN guidelines.

DiPiro should have a pocket version which is much shorter. I also would recommend getting Lipincott's Pharmacology Review as that gives you the basis of chemotherapy (MOA, ADRs, ... etc) and perhaps the newer targeted agents. Everything else is on the job training and the NCCN guidelines.
thanks!!!!!!

Can anyone recommend a nice quick review of chemotherapy basics? I was trying to find my old therapeutics notes but all I can find is Dipiro. And we all know that book is anything but a quick review lol.

I haven't dealt with chemotherapy in almost 5 years but the oncology department in my hospital is losing two pharmacists so they are desperate and asked me if I would be willing to be cross trained. I am not a big fan of oncology but I don't mind. I just need to brush up on the basics. They aren't expecting me to take the BCOP lol.

Chemo man