A great read

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Amazing, thank you. Shared it with a lot of people. Feel bad for him.

Reactions: 1 users
Amazing, thank you. Shared it with a lot of people. Feel bad for him.
Great story. And I know what you mean, but caring parents? Golf for a living? Ridiculous wealth and gorgeous women? I can't feel too badly when there are lots of socially awkward/unfulfilled people out there with much MUCH less going for them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great story. And I know what you mean, but caring parents? Golf for a living? Ridiculous wealth and gorgeous women? I can't feel too badly when there are lots of socially awkward/unfulfilled people out there with much MUCH less going for them.

True. We call those people "anesthesiologists."

Reactions: 2 users
I think the reason to maybe feel for him is that it seems that, from the hookers to not picking up the lunch check, he simply didn't know any better.

Dumbstruck more than amazed: how can a millionaire dbag go out and play soldier on public money?
The guy that let him in a probably highly sensitive training facility should get a bullet through his head.

Last edited:
Dumbstruck more than amazed: how can a millionaire dbag go out and play soldier on public money?
The guy that let him in a probably highly sensitive training facility should get a bullet through his head.
Almost anything can be bought with enough money, including influence/pressure on people who cannot be bought with money. Everybody has buttons, you just need to know where to push.

Almost anything can be bought with enough money, including influence/pressure on people who cannot be bought with money. Everybody has buttons, you just need to know where to push.
Well the funny thing is they didn't even get a free lunch out of it