a somewhat strange question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tigress

queen of the jungle
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
As most people know, the MCAT is this weekend. I'm still reviewing a little bit, but I'm mostly just trying to relax. If I spend too much time reviewing or doing passages it just makes me nervous.

So I have a few good books that I'm reading, but sometimes I just want to completely veg out online. Anybody have some great websites that don't require too much brain power? :p

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I like bluefly.com, though it gets me in lots of trouble. Shopping! :D

You should really watch this video... it is unbelievably funny and also painful to watch. This guy is trying to give the weather report; he is trying VERY hard. Turn your sound up, BTW. (EDIT: I feel really bad for the dude, but it was hilarious.)

http://homepage.mac.com/mikedunn/weatherman

Good luck to you & best wishes! :D

If you're looking for some humor, you can try www.ebaumsworld.com or www.fark.com. Be forewarned that there is some racy stuff on those sites, but they usually have NSFW warnings (Not safe for work). But there's also a lot of clean, funny humor, and sometimes links to games or whatever funny videos are going around the internet. :)

Members don't see this ad :)