AA application update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marine1

Hoorah
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright men, and women! Lets update our status. We have to keep this thing rolling.

Emory: still applying - got the LORs, OR anesthesia time, Transcripts, and article done...just havent done the online app...

South: Mailed in everything last week. Waiting on the confirmation that the application is complete.

Nova: Finished but waiting on the confirmation that everything is complete

When I called Nova yesterday, they said that they are having an open house in October. They said that they would send some info. I was checking to see if anyone is making the trip down there?

Members don't see this ad.

Emory: Going well. Everything submitted. Waiting for confimation.

South: Confirmed complete. Will notify about interviews in late October. Open house in Jan

Nova: Confirmed complete. Still waiting on an open house date in october. Looking at early interviews in Nov or Dec. Also, asking about looking at Tampa as well as Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe it will be a 2-for-1.

Anyone else?

South contacted me an hour or so ago. They will be conducting early interviews either the 8th of Nov or the 15th of Nov. It might be both depending on how many people they can get for early interviews. Also, it looks like Nova will be asking people for their availablity to interview in that same time frame with an open house at the end of october. Hope to see you all there.

The anesthesiology assistant message board has some other info and topics regarding becoming an AA.

Members don't see this ad :)
Emory is confirmed complete. It looks like I will be in the first or second interview pool in January. Hope to see yall there.

I am excited to hear about your interviews and the feedback. So much about UMKC in the other thread (which is good) but I am really interested in the southern schools.

I haven't seen anyone mention Case Western [midwest] though. Noone else wants to apply there? Lol. Cleveland is outstanding for medicine/dentistry/allied health and research.

Good Luck Marine1.

South interview on November 15th. It will be a nice drive from Gainesville to Savannah. PM me if anyone is going, or I will post my experience after the interview.

The schools I applied to are relatively local so my wife and I can be a short flight to home if needed. FTL, ATL and SVN are all I need. You need to make those Gator home games also. The swamp was rocking after the trouncing we put on LSU!

The swamp was rocking after the trouncing we put on LSU!

Congrats on the win. It was pretty fun with the crowd at the University of North Carolina game beating Notre Dame Saturday as well:D. 65K screaming fans is a lot of noise!