AACOMAS Transcript Entry Review -- Repeated Courses for Fun, Not For Grades?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caterwaiter

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it by searching.

I'm going through AACOMAS Transcript Review, and I have a question regarding repeated courses. During undergrad, I took several courses a few times over either because I enjoyed them, or because they were yearly activities (ie: concert music ensemble that plays every spring). I got credit for them each time I took them, and for the most part my letter grade was the same on each attempt.

Do I need to mark these as repeated coursework? I feel like I should, but I don't know that this is the intended purpose of the categorization.

Thanks and good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, the transcript on AACOMAS must match your official transcripts 100%

Yes, the transcript on AACOMAS must match your official transcripts 100%
Thanks for the reply! I understand that. I entered all of the courses exactly as they appear, but I had to enter the same course multiple times for multiple different semesters. I actually found the answer I was looking for:

"Note: Withdrawn courses and courses taken multiple times for new credit (such as physical education courses) are not considered repeated." -- per the AACOMAS Repeated Coursework entry page. I'm figuring my situation applies to courses taken multiple times for new credit.

Reactions: 1 user