AADSAS Academic Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hey now

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody want to share their thoughts on this?

Was anyone able to modify their Fall "Planned/In-Progress" Semesters with their new grades? Or do you just delete that semester and re-enter all your course info with grades for a new Completed semester? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I deleted it and then added 2 new semesters (1 completed which was this past fall with grades and the other a new planned/in progress section for this current semester). Hope this helps. It worked for me and I had no problems.

Anyone who did this have their transcript status/received date modified when updated transcripts were sent? Mine still has the original from last June.

hey now said:
Anybody want to share their thoughts on this?

Was anyone able to modify their Fall "Planned/In-Progress" Semesters with their new grades? Or do you just delete that semester and re-enter all your course info with grades for a new Completed semester? :confused:
Ya, just create a new completed semester and delete the planned semesters that you have already finished (summer and Fall 2005).

Members don't see this ad :)
i didn't do that hot this past quarter, and if i include my new grades, my overall GPA will decrease. How bad would it be if i just didn't update? all the schools know that i am a current student (btw, i have completed all of the pre-reqs and i'm only taking upper division bio classes in order to graduate). is that a bad idea?

Ems,

I did the same thing you did. When I logged into AADSAS the next time, there was a new button at the very bottom of the screen that said "Submit Academic Update". I clicked it and now when I click Status/Transcript, it has 2 things, my original transcript with it's date received and then my new transcript that they're still waiting for.

Thanks Utes! Just officially submitted it now.