AADSAS Application May 15th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lifeisgood

the original
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw a few posts/threads saying that AADSAS would make the application available today...but I just went on their site and it doesn't look like it's up.

Does anyone know when it will actually be up?

Members don't see this ad.

I just called AADSAS like 2 min. ago, they told me that they are still working on uploading everything, and they will have it up today eventually, just dont know the exactly the time frame.

Also for people thinking about using last year's LOR matching form, they said this year's will be diff. format of that paper, so dont use the last year's. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks DDS. I was just thinking of using last year's. Hopwfully it will be up earlier today.

that goes for the transcript matching form as well....

this is from the ADEA main page "2007 AADSAS Dental School Application - The application will be available late today, May 15, 2006."

You can still use the old LOR form. My school let out two weeks ago so I had no choice. I emailed AADSAS and they said it would still be processed for the new application.

DDS:) said:
I just called AADSAS like 2 min. ago, they told me that they are still working on uploading everything, and they will have it up today eventually, just dont know the exactly the time frame.

Also for people thinking about using last year's LOR matching form, they said this year's will be diff. format of that paper, so dont use the last year's. :)

ha well i hope they dont care to much if we use last years form, i decided to take a year off and have all my rec letters sealed with last years form...and i sure as hell am not about to go ask prof for new letters who i havent seen in a year over a stupid form