AADSAS Application Processing Time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

salbar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I know I'm late in the application cycle, but I had some family issues that kept me from applying until this point (which I discussed in my personal statement). I submitted my AADSAS application on October 3rd and should have my supplemental applications done today or tomorrow. In terms of the AADSAS application, does it actually take 4-6 weeks to process even at this point in the cycle? And do schools not see an unofficial form of your AADSAS application until it's processed? I'm only applying in-state with a 3.7 GPA and 24AA DAT score, so I'm hoping the timing of my application won't significantly hurt my chances of admission. Please let me know if you have any tips to speed up the process!

Members don't see this ad.

Processing times take longer the closer it is to application deadlines, so unfortunately there really isn't a way to "speed up" processing. Schools I believe won't see anything until AADSAS sends out the actual application material.