AADSAS application timeline/mailing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Driller23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question for those who have already gone through one application cycle:

If I submit my application to AADSAS by the end of May, when would I expect to receive ANY kind of HARD-COPY mail correspondence from AADSAS or the dental schools?

Reason I ask is so I can decide what mailing address to provide to AADSAS (i know there is the option of giving 2 different - one of which is permanent). But I intend to submit my application by the end of this month, and I will be away on holiday the whole of July and August (Dubai, UAE here I come!!) - shall I be expecting anything from aadsas or the schools during July & August??

Members don't see this ad.

Driller23 said:
Question for those who have already gone through one application cycle:

If I submit my application to AADSAS by the end of May, when would I expect to receive ANY kind of HARD-COPY mail correspondence from AADSAS or the dental schools?

Reason I ask is so I can decide what mailing address to provide to AADSAS (i know there is the option of giving 2 different - one of which is permanent). But I intend to submit my application by the end of this month, and I will be away on holiday the whole of July and August (Dubai, UAE here I come!!) - shall I be expecting anything from aadsas or the schools during July & August??

AADSAS rarely sends you anything through the mail. The address you provide AADSAS will be the address schools send correspondence to so make sure it is a mailing address that is reliable. You can be expecting secondary applications during July and August. Possibly interview requests in August as well.

tinman831 said:
You can be expecting secondary applications during July and August. Possibly interview requests in August as well.

You are kidding? interviews in August???? Wow, thats super early..

Even for strong applicants (which is not really my case), is an interview in August a remote possibility or quite likely?

Please let me know...this can kinda ruin my travel plans...hmm...

Members don't see this ad :)
It's possible but not probable. Also depending on the school, you can reschedule your interview day if it doesn't work. Odds are you might get the invite in August but your interview won't be until later.

Driller23 said:
You are kidding? interviews in August???? Wow, thats super early..

Even for strong applicants (which is not really my case), is an interview in August a remote possibility or quite likely?

Please let me know...this can kinda ruin my travel plans...hmm...
YES!!!!!!! UFCD has their first interviews late July