AADSAS Did not recieve my transcript!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnDoeDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pkay so I sent out two transcripts form different schools I attended in early june, and now only one of them posted (even though they got sent out on the same day) and I got an email saying I am missing the other. So now I have to go back to the school after july 4th since they are closed and have them send the transcript again! Guys is this going to hurt me in terms of applying "early" I am ready to submit my app accept this damn transcript they didnt recieve.

I will be taking the DAT AUG 28th but I wanted to submit my app early. Will I still be "okay"?

Members don't see this ad.

JohnDoeDDS said:
Pkay so I sent out two transcripts form different schools I attended in early june, and now only one of them posted (even though they got sent out on the same day) and I got an email saying I am missing the other. So now I have to go back to the school after july 4th since they are closed and have them send the transcript again! Guys is this going to hurt me in terms of applying "early" I am ready to submit my app accept this damn transcript they didnt recieve.

I will be taking the DAT AUG 28th but I wanted to submit my app early. Will I still be "okay"?

You'll be fine. Just go the school and have it resent. As far as your DAT scores they reach schools within days of you taking the exam. In fact, many schools simply download your DAT scores, so don't worry about the timing of this part of your application. Best of luck! :thumbup:

thanks I know about the DAT score stuff. I just want my app to be there already so all they have to do is look at my DAT score.

Is there any way to fax the transcript to them? WIll they even except a fax? I am just worried if I have it re-sent how will I know that they def. got it this time, you know what I mean? because it took so long to find out.