AADSAS GPA calculations...error?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wjc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I received a call this morning from someone reviewing my application at Ohio State. He told me there was a mismatch between something called my local GPA and my other GPA calculations. As someone who returned to school later in life I would apparently be credited with a 4.0 if I can get this ironed out. I'm awaiting a response from AADSAS but I am wondering if anyone else has heard of or dealt with something like this.

Members don't see this ad.

I have not but hoping everything will be resolved for you soon! :) Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You can call AADSAS tomorrow, probably will get a faster response than email.
I work during the day and I don't want to be overheard discussing my dental school app on the phone if I can help it. That would be bad, sadly. AADSAS has already emailed me to let me know they are checking it out. I may have to sneak out to the parking lot and make a call if I don't hear more by noon though.

Reactions: 1 user
So, called AADSAS yesterday. Apparently local gpa is something created by Ohio State. Now, to craft a classy email to let this guy know the problem is on his end. I had AADSAS sum up their explanation in an email that I can forward to him. Hope this gets worked out. Thanks for the support!