AADSAS mailings?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soon2beDMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had any current information on when the AADSAS printouts would be mailed to our designated schools. I had submitted my application back in may, and they have still not mailed out the information to my schools. I had heard that it may be sometime this week, but I was wondering if anyone had any up-to-date information on this. Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

soon2beDMD said:
I was just wondering if anyone had any current information on when the AADSAS printouts would be mailed to our designated schools. I had submitted my application back in may, and they have still not mailed out the information to my schools. I had heard that it may be sometime this week, but I was wondering if anyone had any up-to-date information on this. Thanks guys.

When did you send in your transcripts? Has your GPA been verified yet?

Called early this week, they told me it might take 2-3 weeks to have the print outs mail out after ur GPA posted.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent out my transcripts on May 25th, GPA was verified in the first week of June. It seems like many other people are still waiting for AADSAS to mail out their applications. I guess we are all in the same boat.

soon2beDMD said:

submitted the 16th...gpa caculated june 10th...still not not mailed. I bugged the guy who was answering the phone...he said he doesn't know when. I asked him to estimate...he told me it might be sometimes this week, but i highly doubt it. Man, this is some damn slow service for a crapload of money.

As long as ur app doesn't get f-ed up...thats the most important...i would rather they took their sweet time and did it right rather than speeding through the process and screwing something up. :cool:

Yesterday, concerned over the same question, I called AADSAS. I submitted my app May 30. GPA was verified around June 6 or 7. They said they haven't mailed anything out yet. The first is a huge bulk mail (date undetermined, but this month) and then they mail every week after the first mailing. Hope this helps with your concern. :)