AADSAS: Max number of entries for Experiences?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jya5ab

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Before I even started the application, I called AADSAS to see if there was a max # of entries we can input for the Experiences section. The lady said there wasn't and said we can put in an unlimited # of entries. However, I currently have 14 entries and it's not letting me add anymore. (Even though I've filled out all of the fields, the "Save & Continue" button at the bottom is still grey-ed out and cannot be clicked.)

Anyone else run into this problem yet? Or has anyone added more than 14 entries? Want to make sure it's not just me.

Members don't see this ad.

Out of curiosity, what are you listing for your experiences? Shadowing, volunteering, research, etc?

Members don't see this ad :)
Out of curiosity, what are you listing for your experiences? Shadowing, volunteering, research, etc?

Yep plus extracurricular activities. Or were you looking for a more specific answer?

How many experience is enough to add on aadsas? I only added shadowing experience and volunteering and couple extracurricular activities