AADSAS removed all return (enter) characters from my application!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sam2c

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After submitting my application, i checked the application PDF for one of my designated schools. I listed some things on separate lines e.g. schools applied to last cycle, activities while shadowing, hobbies...theyre all appear in one line in the PDF... looks very ugly :(
On the AADSAS application, when i saved each section, the new lines where preserved. I dont understand why they would do that if they're not going to preserve it in the final submitted version.

Does anyone know of the PDF application that we see is the way schools recieve your application?

Members don't see this ad.

After submitting my application, i checked the application PDF for one of my designated schools. I listed some things on separate lines e.g. schools applied to last cycle, activities while shadowing, hobbies...theyre all appear in one line in the PDF... looks very ugly :(
On the AADSAS application, when i saved each section, the new lines where preserved. I dont understand why they would do that if they're not going to preserve it in the final submitted version.

Does anyone know of the PDF application that we see is the way schools recieve your application?

I wouldn't worry about the schools thinking you're some kind of tool who can't enter things correctly. They know they system isn't perfect and it will be suspected before you. If it happened to you, there's a good chance it happened to one of the other 11,000 people this cycle and scores more before you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't let these guys give you a hard time, it happens to everyone's application you will be fine.

Good luck

Yeah I mean I was joking. I'm sure the schools get a nice version of all our apps! They'd probably ditch AADSAS if they didn't lol don't worry!

Thanks for the pep talk guys. I feel better now