AADSAS Update anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpikeyMike83

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get an AADSAS update today? And if I'm reading things right, did it take them like a month to do so??

I'm kinda concerned because it says two schools are missing things from me, but I've spoken with one school who said my application was complete.

One of the schools actually posted a thing on the "Secondary" section, saying they still needed a photo, but next to it, it says "Updated 7/28/06". Does that mean that AADSAS took almost a month to update the page? If so, it makes me feel better knowing that schools probably DO have what they need by now... but it really pisses me off that AADSAS took that long to show me what school's had posted.

Members don't see this ad.

which 2 schools has this missing stuff listed for you???

Yea. I got an update to day, which was outdated

OSUDDS said:
Yea. I got an update to day, which was outdated

VCU and Louisville. Meharry also, but I knew they were missing what they said.

LOL, when I called VCU to see if they needed anything else from me at the beginning of the week, I was told that they hadn't even received my application! :eek: Luckily, the woman was mistaken and found that I was in the system. As far as I can tell, Louisville only needs the resident determination form, which they sent me via snail mail last year.

And I guess my new DAT scores when I take the test again.

Overall, good to know that it was, in fact, outdated. Shame on AADSAS.