AAMC "MCAT Practice Questions" book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shiite7

H-double-O-D
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I take my MCAT in about 2.5 weeks, and have two more TBR online FLs to take (I ordered the five; have gotten 27, 28, and 29/30 on #1-3), and just took AAMC #3 online the other day (got PS 11, VR 10, and BS 9)...between now and the test I plan on finishing the rest of my TBR exams (which I highly recommend, by the way) and taking the rest of the AAMC exams online sequentially (4-10), taking #10 maybe 3 or 4 days before the exam. My goal is to get a PS 12/13, VR 10/11 and BS 10/11 on the "real deal".

My rambling notwithstanding, my question is this:

1) Has anyone bought and used this "MCAT Practice Questions" workbook from AAMC? http://www.amazon.com/Practice-Association-American-Medical-Colleges/dp/0716759071/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1282694553&sr=8-3

It has 77 questions in PS (11 passages), 9 passages of VR, and 77 questions in BS (11 passages). I also recently bought "The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam" (First Edition), which I have read does NOT have any material from AAMC 3-10 exams.

...does anyone know whether this "MCAT Practice Questions" book has material from AAMC 3-10? I was planning on maybe spending the last three days before my MCAT going over the "Official Guide to the MCAT Exam" as well as this "MCAT Practice Questions" book [which I have not heard anyone talk about...I am a long-time lurker, first-time poster, :) ]

Anyway, if anyone has any input, I'd appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.