About the ads

1. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.

aamc6-hard verbal

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Schwann, Aug 25, 2008.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. Schwann

Schwann

SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Did anyone find the verbal a little harder on aam 6. I did very well on 3,4,5, but I dropped 3 points for some reason on aamc6!
  2. BlueElmo

BlueElmo

Medical Student
    SDN 7+ Year Member
    I don't know Verbal on AAMC 6 was pretty easy. To see why, look at the curve. I scored 35/40 and that was only a 11. The BS on 6 was really hard though. What the hell was that one passage with only one question on it? Screwed up my timing because I always thought every section had 7 passages.

Verbal on AAMC 9 is hard, so watch out for that one.
  3. wrathofgod64

wrathofgod64

Medical Student
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    haha interesting, i got destroyed by the verbal on AAMC 6 (9) but got my highest verbal score on AAMC 9 (13). I think verbal difficulty is pretty subjective, as is the entire section itself...
  4. Schwann

Schwann

SDN 2+ Year Member
    I killed bs and ps for aamc6, both 13s. However, i got an 8 on verbal. I got 11s on all my previous verbal tests.
  5. w8ting2exhale

w8ting2exhale what a journey...

Medical Student
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    i haven't taken all the aamcs yet. only aamc 3 to 7 so far, and it seems to me aamc 7 had the hardest VR.
  6. DJ303

DJ303

Pre-Medical
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    I personally found that AAMC6 is way easier then the AAMC 8-10. I scored about 4 points higher (36). But you may find that the verbal in 8-10 is easier then 6, who know just give it a shot. But from what ive been reading it seems that 9+10 are the most similar. Just pray that you dont get boring passages!!! hahaha