About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.

aamc6-hard verbal

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Schwann, Aug 25, 2008.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. Schwann

Schwann

SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Did anyone find the verbal a little harder on aam 6. I did very well on 3,4,5, but I dropped 3 points for some reason on aamc6!
  2. BlueElmo

BlueElmo

Medical Student
    SDN 7+ Year Member
    I don't know Verbal on AAMC 6 was pretty easy. To see why, look at the curve. I scored 35/40 and that was only a 11. The BS on 6 was really hard though. What the hell was that one passage with only one question on it? Screwed up my timing because I always thought every section had 7 passages.

Verbal on AAMC 9 is hard, so watch out for that one.
  3. wrathofgod64

wrathofgod64

Medical Student
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    haha interesting, i got destroyed by the verbal on AAMC 6 (9) but got my highest verbal score on AAMC 9 (13). I think verbal difficulty is pretty subjective, as is the entire section itself...
  4. Schwann

Schwann

SDN 2+ Year Member
    I killed bs and ps for aamc6, both 13s. However, i got an 8 on verbal. I got 11s on all my previous verbal tests.
  5. w8ting2exhale

w8ting2exhale what a journey...

Medical Student
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    i haven't taken all the aamcs yet. only aamc 3 to 7 so far, and it seems to me aamc 7 had the hardest VR.
  6. DJ303

DJ303

Pre-Medical
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    I personally found that AAMC6 is way easier then the AAMC 8-10. I scored about 4 points higher (36). But you may find that the verbal in 8-10 is easier then 6, who know just give it a shot. But from what ive been reading it seems that 9+10 are the most similar. Just pray that you dont get boring passages!!! hahaha