About the VCU bench test preparatory classes.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Operative

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have already register to the Bench test preparatory course in VCU. I am planning to book the hotel for Sunday March 10 until Tuesday March 12 .
If anyone is interested send me the message.
Thank you.

Here is the detail of the class.

VCU is centrally located in Richmond, Va., in the mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. (south of Washington, D.C.).

The city offers history, great dining and reasonable accommodation costs. Daily breakfast and lunch are included in the course fees.
Program information
Enrollment: Limited to 18 participants
Dates: Sunday, March 10 – Wednesday, March 13, 2013
School of Dentistry
Lyons Building
520 North 12th Street
Richmond, Virginia 23298
Tuition: $2,100 per registrant

Tuition includes:

All dental instruments and materials
Use of virtual reality simulation units
Procedure portfolio
Mock bench test and an individualized report of results
Welcome dinner
Daily breakfast and lunch
Certificate of completion

Students will be able to take practice dentoforms with them at the end of the course.
Cancellation policy

Refunds will be granted, less a $500 cancellation fee, if cancellation is received in writing no later than Feb. 1, 2013 at 5 p.m. No refund of any fees will be made after this date.

Members don't see this ad.

R u male/ female
Pm me ur phone no
I have also registered

Members don't see this ad :)
Can u private message me ur contact details so that we can plan to book together

Is it worth going?
Could anyone please share their opinions or/and experiences?
Thank you!

Is it worth going?
Could anyone please share their opinions or/and experiences?
Thank you!

It is expensive course but little less than NJ. In my opinion if you are planning to apply in a school with the bench test exam than it is a good idea to take any of the Bench prep course. I think VCU is little different than other places. If you are near to VCU than why not to take the course.... I have heard people saying it is worth taking the course. But it all depends upon individual.

Hi,
I registered too. I am a female and looking for someone to share the room with.

Hi,
I booked "Lindon Row Inn" where is located in downtown Richmond, a 10 minute walk from the Virginia State Capitol and 20 min from dental school. The boutique historic inn offers a daily continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.
any female who would like to share the room with me, message me, plz
I paid $260 for three nights, so it'd be $130 per person.

HiI am a female from India and have registered for the course..so can u give me your contact details if u r looking for a room partner during the course period.

HiI am a female from India and have registered for the course..so can u give me your contact details if u r looking for a room partner during the course period.
My email Id is [email protected]

I booked a room with two double beds at Linden Row Inn at $99 plus tax per night. I am a male, if interested in sharing the room and the cost please pm me.

Members don't see this ad :)
HiI am a female from India and have registered for the course..still looking for a roomie..so can u give me your contact details if u r looking for a room partner during the course period.
My email Id is [email protected]

I wish all the best to the hard working foreign trained Dentist to come out with the flying colors.
Keep on moving and one day you all will reach the goal.

Hi guys!! All set for the course? Did you all read the files they sent?
I am so looking forward for this sunday :).

Had a wonderful time at VCU bench preparatory course. It was very good experienced to be in VCU dental school. Everyone was so nice and friendly including professor and seniors . Worth attending the course.

Had a wonderful time at VCU bench preparatory course. It was very good experienced to be in VCU dental school. Everyone was so nice and friendly including professor and seniors . Worth attending the course.

Same here. Who are you by the way??

we have a group in facebook VCU bench preparatory course 2013; you can add it so that we can be in contact.

Has anyone registered for the 2014 bench test preparatory course at VCU?

Hi,
I registered for bench exam preparatory course in vcu 2014, can we share contact information!

Hello, any one planning to attend the bench test preparatory course Virginia?

Hello, I have registered for Virginia bench test course. Any female willing to share hotel accommodation plz let me know!