ABPN Certification Exam: Five clinical situations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blondarb

PGY-4 Neuro
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't think this has been asked previously and have my doubts whether or not it will even get answered but here it goes...

Does anyone know for sure if all five of those stupid physical exams have to be completed prior to registering for the boards on March 1 2008? I've only done 2 so far and there is no way I'll get all five done in the next few days.

I know I can call the board and ask this question, but thought I might post it here first. (There was a time when posting on a BBS was much quicker than making a phone call.)

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think this has been asked previously and have my doubts whether or not it will even get answered but here it goes...

Does anyone know for sure if all five of those stupid physical exams have to be completed prior to registering for the boards on March 1 2008? I've only done 2 so far and there is no way I'll get all five done in the next few days.

I know I can call the board and ask this question, but thought I might post it here first. (There was a time when posting on a BBS was much quicker than making a phone call.)

No.

My program just included in the letter that we will complete the 5 clinical assessments before June 30.

Hope this helps.