Accepted into Barry University Biomedical Sciences Program 2016 Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prospectdentist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get acceptance from Barry University BMS program for Spring 2016 yet ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you taken the DAT exam yet ??

Yes, I earned a 20, but I plan on retaking it. When would be the best time to test? Should I do so before the fall semester begins? Or should I after the first year of the program?

I would say it depends on when you are applying for Dental School. Do you know when you will be doing that?

Reactions: 1 user
I would say it depends on when you are applying for Dental School. Do you know when you will be doing that?
I'm not 100% sure. I am in the 2 year BMS program, so I assume I will be reapplying in 1 yr

I'm not 100% sure. I am in the 2 year BMS program, so I assume I will be reapplying in 1 yr
You know you can always change your 1 year to 3 semesters 1.5 year if you felt you can handle the hard course work,

I didn't apply until the summer before my second year. You can always add more or take away classes depending on how you feel. I felt that applying at that time was perfect since I had 6 classes in this program able to be placed on my AADSAS.

Reactions: 1 users