Accepted!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

college kid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just recently made the decision to pursue a career in Pharmacy, and unfortunately missed the deadline for most schools. I ended up only applying to the Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences - even though I missed their deadline by about 1 1/2 months.

I received my Acceptance letter today! :D

As a Vermont resident, ACPHS is really the best option (new campus in Colchester VT), and I was quite surprised to be accepted!

I can't wait to start!

Members don't see this ad.

I just recently made the decision to pursue a career in Pharmacy, and unfortunately missed the deadline for most schools. I ended up only applying to the Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences - even though I missed their deadline by about 1 1/2 months.

As a Vermont resident, ACPHS is really the best option (new campus in Colchester VT), and I was quite surprised to be accepted!

I can't wait to start!

My condolences. I am sorry about your acceptance into pharmacy.. this is very tragic. As many people will tell you on this forum, acceptance to a pharmacy school is as good as a death sentence. Godspeed my good sir

I can't wait to start!
In all seriousness, Congrats my friend. Never listen to anyone who tells you that you can't do something. CONGRATS!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
My condolences. I am sorry about your acceptance into pharmacy.. this is very tragic. As many people will tell you on this forum, acceptance to a pharmacy school is as good as a death sentence. Godspeed my good sir

Lol. Well, it was between Pharmacy and Origami - I clearly made the wrong choice :D

Thanks for the congrats!

Lol. Well, it was between Pharmacy and Origami - I clearly made the wrong choice :D

Thanks for the congrats!

haha well if you every reconsider opening up an origami school with me let me know.... its a sure thing!

I can't wait to start!

Congrats!

I was getting information in the mail about ACPHS few years ago. I would have applied there if I had not gotten into the school I'm attending now.

Congrats man. what were your stats if you dont mind sharing?

CONGRATS!

I got accepted to Univ of Louisiana's COP not too long ago. I def can relate to your excitement!

Congrats man. what were your stats if you dont mind sharing?

Decent, but really not amazing. I already hold a BS, which probably helped. 3.2 in High school, 3.22 college (although their grading scale was 4.00 = 95+, 85-94.4 = 3.00) So that paired with a decent essay and recommendations did the trick :D

No big plans for the summer, but I suppose now I should make some ;)

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I can't wait!

Decent, but really not amazing. I already hold a BS, which probably helped. 3.2 in High school, 3.22 college (although their grading scale was 4.00 = 95+, 85-94.4 = 3.00) So that paired with a decent essay and recommendations did the trick :D

No big plans for the summer, but I suppose now I should make some ;)

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I can't wait!

Hi, for the school you applied to, does high school GPA matter?

Hi, for the school you applied to, does high school GPA matter?

For ACPHS? I'd assume so. They still requested my high-school transcript and such. I'm not sure there are any pharmacy schools at which the High-School GPA doesn't matter...