Accomodation for elective students at AIIMS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rexxed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm a medical student from Singapore, will be heading over to AIIMS for my electives. I'm having some problems looking for accommodation over at Delhi. I would like to ask if any of you guys have recommendations for places to stay NEAR AIIMS(10-15 min walk)?

I've tried using the search tool but was unable to find anything and I've tried to google but it comes up with non-specific websites that I'm rather skeptical with.

I hope somebody can recommend a place which is reliable, clean and has internet connections and would be good to house like 5 people. I don't mind an apartment or separate rooms as long as its affordable. Maybe 5000-6000 rupees per month.

Thanks!

Regards
leo

Members don't see this ad.

Hi !I am not sure of this, but I think some of the elctive students did get accomadation inside aiims itself. Check that out first, with whatever office coordinates the electives.
Green Park should be a nice area to stay otherwise, there are plenty of places available to rent, good shops and restaurants around, 10-15 min walk to AIIMS, safe area. I dont think any place in India would come with an internet connection.I don't know the rental rate there, though.
Do try looking on Craigslist.

Good luck !

Hey lapooh

Thanks for replying. I'll check it out! And yes, hopefully I can get a place to stay in soon!

leo

Members don't see this ad :)
dear rexxed
i interested to enter to aiims . how was your electives to aiims . can you let me know the procedures step by step .
somcahip

dear rexxed
can you reply to my earlier question ??
somchai