ACCP Pharmacotherapy Preparatory Course 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmguy78

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is probably a long shot, but has anyone taken their BCPS exam this year, and is willing to sell their "2014 ACCP Pharmacotherapy Preparatory Review and Recertification Course" PRINT EDITION (both books)????? ACCP has sold out of this format, and they are NOT re-printing. I'm not really interested in the online or CD-ROM versions of the course. Used, marked... I don't really care. I just would like to get my hands on an actual "book." Make your best price; I'm kind of in a state of desperation, as I was going to try and sit for the exam April 2015. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly? Papers... papers everywhere. A book is bound, and so much cleaner. It's classic; I can pull it off of a shelf whenever I need it. I won't start a rant about how it sucks that our culture devalues books/bookstores, and nowadays places so much emphasis on digital media and resources. It's just my preference, I guess!

You could get the printed paper bound from a kinkos or something..

Members don't see this ad :)
Pdf? I'll gladly take the pdf if someone wants to email it to me.

I suppose that is another option, Newpharmacist.

I need a copy too. The workbook or cd rom will be great as well. Thanks.

I have been wondering about this as well. It seems pretty much impossible to find a 2014 print copy anywhere (you would think they would be all over eBay and Amazon but apparently not).

Does anyone know what time of year ACCP usually releases the next version?

The home-study materials (for 2015) will be released in June, according to their website. A lot of good that does those who wish to take the April exam. Still scratching my head as to why ACCP failed to anticipate the demand for print materials this year. (Or is this an annual occurrence?) Really?!

The home-study materials (for 2015) will be released in June, according to their website. A lot of good that does those who wish to take the April exam. Still scratching my head as to why ACCP failed to anticipate the demand for print materials this year. (Or is this an annual occurrence?) Really?!
Hey, anyone take the 2015 Spring BCPS pharmacotherpy exam; I really need to talk with someone!!!