Ace Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

narcusprince

Rough Rider
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Getting ready for the boards here. I have been doing the ace questions I have done Hall, I have used every qbank out there. Are the ACE questions realistic of the actual boards? I find that the answers are worth WAY more than the question.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I too felt like I gained tons of information from ACE explanations as compared to the questions. I did all ACE exams I could find and then did some of them again the week before the test. I thought the explanations were invaluable.

I did not think that any of the questions that I practiced (Hall, ACE, old exams, ITE) were anything like the real exam. I don't know if this was because they supposedly changed the format at little, or if it was just me.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes, i too felt like i gained tons of information from ace explanations as compared to the questions. I did all ace exams i could find and then did some of them again the week before the test. I thought the explanations were invaluable.

I did not think that any of the questions that i practiced (hall, ace, old exams, ite) were anything like the real exam. I don't know if this was because they supposedly changed the format at little, or if it was just me.

+1

I have done the ACE exams from 2008-2012. Lots of topics it covers but everything is from the ABA Keywords. I bet if you dissect all of the answers it is a composite list of all the ABA keywords. I have even seen ITE stuff that I missed explained in the ACE exams. Im sure it would have added to my ITE scores. In the end all I want to do is have to shell out another couple o grand for the orals. :smuggrin:

I'm surprised that no one on this forum knows where to locate old ACE exams

Thanks for your response. I'd like them to study for boards.