ACFAS 2022 Yo!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

air bud

I am a dog and play basketball
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to ACFAS to hear regurgitated lectures by the TOP leaders of our profession? SDN meet-up? PM if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

I would go if the lectures were from power BOTTOM leaders in our profession. 🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’d only go if a rep sponsored me. Even if I did I wouldn’t attend any lectures. Find me at blackjack or craps.

Edit - I assume it’s in LV again this year? Ya I don’t keep up with ACFAS clearly and too lazy to google it.

Austin was fun last time but holding out for hawaii.

At least ACFAS chooses fun destinations for their conferences. I can't go this year (also don't need anymore CMEs for a year...) but planning on attending 2023 in person.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I need 45 hrs of CME by July 1. So figure the coding course, this then IFAF/SLESS virtual and there. Was not going to go, but now I am going so can also go to Integra HQ lab and do some stuff with Cadence TAR.

Yeah I need 45 hrs of CME by July 1. So figure the coding course, this then IFAF/SLESS virtual and there. Was not going to go, but now I am going so can also go to Integra HQ lab and do some stuff with Cadence TAR.
I thought Smith and Nephew bought them out?

I’ll be down there. Residency program pays for everything if we are presenting, aside from the bar tab unfortunately.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone going to ACFAS to hear regurgitated lectures by the TOP leaders of our profession? SDN meet-up? PM if interested.
Yep, I'll be there...needed a little break. I'll meet the great air bud if I get a chance.