ACPE Visits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sparda29

En Taro Adun
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, do you guys think it is important that students of a pharmacy program dress up professionally for ACPE visits or do you think they should just do what they do on an everyday basis?

Members don't see this ad.

So, do you guys think it is important that students of a pharmacy program dress up professionally for ACPE visits or do you think they should just do what they do on an everyday basis?

Not important at all, it will be a sad day when students dressing up will sway ACPE one way or the other.

They will still be able to smell a turd even if you dress it up...so you shouldn't have any worries...ACPE hopefully will be able to figure it out

Members don't see this ad :)

Man, must be nice not having to dress up. At FAMU it is REQUIRED that you dress up every time you step foot inside the pharmacy building. If not the teachers will kick you out of class. :eek:

Any other schools require you to dress up?

No, at USC when ACPE came to visit, they encouraged everyone to dress more professionally, no one came in ties or jackets, I think they were just discouraging any skimpy outfits, the types you might see in SoCal on a warm day ;)

The school wanted white coats, but I just wore business casual.

I didn't like my old white coat very much... Whenever I had it on, it felt like I was wearing a parachute. :(

Most students at my school don't even know that ACPE visited us a few weeks ago.

We didn't dress up when the ACPE came in. They told us about the visit and that was about it. I doubt the way students dress is going to sway them one way or the other.

So, it shouldn't matter if I show up in my usual rags and the rest of the class is wearing a suit right? Basically, the class prez and veep sent out e-mails requesting professional attire.

If that happened to me I'd....put on a little extra deodorant, that's about it.

Now, if the DEAN or other faculty request professional attire, then yeah...I'd probably do it.

Man, must be nice not having to dress up. At FAMU it is REQUIRED that you dress up every time you step foot inside the pharmacy building. If not the teachers will kick you out of class. :eek:

Any other schools require you to dress up?

At Ferris State, we have to dress up in our 3rd and 4th years fo sho. But during P-1 and -2 its just for presentations and what not.