acscracked.com study guide for ACS Biochemistry exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wichita Premed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had experience using this service. Since ACS doesn't offer a biochemistry exam, I've been looking into alternatives and this is one of the few I can find. However, their website is severely lacking, and I can't find any reviews or endorsements. They want $79.99 for the study guide and practice exams, which seems a bit much for a gamble.

Members don't see this ad.

what are you looking to use it for?

I'm taking a one semester biochem course this semester. The final is weighed heavily in the grade, and it is the ACS exam. I used the ACS study guides for gen chem and organic chem, but unfortunately they do not make one for biochem.

So to answer your question, I would use it as a study guide for the final.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ummm, there is an ACS Biochem exam... Your school may not use it, but it does exist. I took it last year.
No idea about that service though.

Ummm, there is an ACS Biochem exam... Your school may not use it, but it does exist. I took it last year.
No idea about that service though.

Right. What I said is that there is not an official ACS study guide for that exam, like there is for gen chem and organic chem.

Ah, sorry, reading fail.

Have you talked to your prof? Mine basically outline the whole exam for us in class and told us what to work on. And they should have extra practice materials available, like the old test that they're allowed to use to lead study sessions with. (though since the current ACS BC test has been out for ~12 years, I'm not sure how useful the prior version's questions would be...)

I'll see what he has, thanks. Looks like nobody's used that website before, I might have to check it out and report back after the final.

I'll see what he has, thanks. Looks like nobody's used that website before, I might have to check it out and report back after the final.
Just wondering if you ended up checking out that site, as I am preparing to take it this week as well. Thanks so much!

Sorry Girgnarda I ended up just studying from my book. I couldn't find enough info on that site to justify the expense. Best of luck on your exam!