ADAT exam for Pass 2107

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cmara25

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello you all!

Today I was checking out the Pass website becasue I'm waiting for it to open applications for 2017 cycle and I came across the information about a new exam. It's called the ADAT and I'm freaking out because it came in such short notice and we know as foreign trained dentists the path is not easy.. so now another test to apply for a program.. I read it was a pilot year, some schools are gonna ask for it others wont. I was wondering if any of you has any information regarding this new test

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Seriously!
This is scary

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. I am also shocked on seeing the new test. Is there anyone planning to appear for the exam

Is anyone taking ADAT? What prep materials are you using?

The most crazy part is that once you took the exam. The score of that exam will show in your score report forever even you take another attempt, unlike Toefl.

I guess it is not safe to take the exam this year.

I called them last year when I heard abt this. They said it depends on school what they want nbde or this. They will have both test going.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using SDN mobile

Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 12.10.57 PM.png

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I'm also taking the ADAT this cycle and signed up for this new program, ADATknockout.com. It is specifically designed for the ADAT. It seems really promising as it is written by people who have firsthand experience with the exam! Probably our best bet for now!