Adding LoR after September 15th...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harriet52

Reaction score
I submitted my ERAS application last night. It is technically complete with 3 LoRs for all my programs, but I have been waiting on my last LoR (which I believe will be a very strong letter) to get uploaded and it still isn't there. My last attempt at emailing my writer and their assistant for an update/follow-up was yesterday morning, and I haven't heard back from them. I plan to add the letter for my programs as soon as it gets uploaded. I have several classmates who are in the same boat as me with this letter writer.

My question is, at what cutoff date after today would I need to send an update email to program coordinators or directors to notify them that I have an additional LoR that was submitted? I assume that if I get it today or tomorrow I probably don't need to email with an update, but would it be appropriate to send an update if it is added on Monday or later?

Thanks, I appreciate any advice!

Members don't see this ad.

There's no need to contact program about this, at all. When the last letter is there, we will see it. Programs can run a report / filter that shows all new updates to applications, if they want.