ADEA application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dexadental

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
I was just at the ADEA.org website and checking out the application (applying for the 2006 cycle). Do you know when the 2006 apps will be available? Right now it says the only app up is for 2005 entering class. Help!

Members don't see this ad.

dexadental said:
Hey guys
I was just at the ADEA.org website and checking out the application (applying for the 2006 cycle). Do you know when the 2006 apps will be available? Right now it says the only app up is for 2005 entering class. Help!

I think last years application opened up around march for data input, and was able to be submitted the 16th of May I believe (maybe the 17th).

dexadental said:
Hey guys

You could access the 2004 cycle application (it was identical to the 2005 one) this past spring, although if you submitted it would count for the current cycle and not the one we are in now - although it was identical to the one this year. If you are curious as to what it looks like and the type of information that is requested on it you can create a user account (it should be good for this cycle as well as the next - that's what I did) and look at it. The application for the upcoming cycle (2006) will be available mid-May. This last May it was available around the 17th (a few days late according to when AADSAS said it would be available, which I think was May 15th) and you can submit it anytime thereafter, although AADSAS will not process it until June 1st which is the day they start processing applications. Perhaps the most time consuming parts of the application are entering your transcripts and the personal statement, which you can create in Word and cut and paste into the application. Best of luck!