ADEA Official Guide to Dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seanjohn

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here have the latest edition of the "ADEA Official Guide to Dental school"?

If so, would it be possible to tell me how many Canadians are at each American dental school, and how many Canadians are there overall?

Also, do you find that book to be useful and a necessity for all pre-dental students?

Thanks for reading. :D

Members don't see this ad.

i've got the last 3 editions including the latest version (2007). what school in specific are you looking for? i may be able to just scan it and send it to you, but i recommend picking one up just for the hell of it, they were giving them away for free at the ADEA annual session in orlando this year :D

Members don't see this ad :)
seanjohn said:
Also, do you find that book to be useful and a necessity for all pre-dental students?

Very, very helpful. I will say that it is almost mandatory for every pre-dent. You can buy it here.

44th edition right? I ordered it like a month ago (the first day it was available, I believe) and it still hasn't come yet. The payment posted, so I know they got the money.

Did anybody get it yet? If so, how long did it take?

burton117 said:
44th edition right? I ordered it like a month ago (the first day it was available, I believe) and it still hasn't come yet. The payment posted, so I know they got the money.

Did anybody get it yet? If so, how long did it take?

Same thing happened to me. They really suck in that dept.

Call them and bitch about it. They will next day air it for you for free, as they did with me.