ADEA taking forever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steven87

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
sup, ADEA is still taking their sweet time processing my application am i too late ? should I already start thinking about reapplying for 2008? i dont know if this is the norm thx.

Members don't see this ad.

It's never too early to think about reapplying.

Of course, you still aren't too late for this year but the clock is ticking. I imagine you've made the obvious phone calls and have mailed out all of the fees and secondaries you can without your application being mailed.

All I can think of other than this is to roadtrip to DC and stop by ADEA. Tell them reapply2007 sent you. I got shafted by them last year.

When no competition exists, you can only expect poor quality service.:(

sup, ADEA is still taking their sweet time processing my application am i too late ? should I already start thinking about reapplying for 2008? i dont know if this is the norm thx.

Yes you are to late.

Brian trecek from Marquette said this at my school during his visit,
"If you send in anything to AADSAS after august is over, our school won't even look at it"

I think this is true for most schools that have already began interviewing. Some haven't though, so its tough. I would wait until next year if it were me.