Advice for last 3-ish weeks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cyanide12345678

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ideally in a perfect world I would have wanted to have done first AID 3 times, and uworld twice before my exam. But it turns out I only have enough time to either do first aid twice and uworld twice or FA thrice and uworld once.

I've only done 30% of uworld so far (and will just have done a first pass through FA, pathoma, and DIT once all together). And have been scoring between 60-80 in uworld blocks (67 cumulative so far - Started really badly because I hadn't done FA). 18 days left.

So uworld vs FA ? Which deserves 1 extra read through given limited time?

Members don't see this ad.

IMO, Uworld twice is overkill and very few people actually benefit from it. Re-do your wrongs and understand the material, but other than that, don't go overboard with it.

All of the above. The second pass of UWorld should be only marked and incorrect questions, and those will happen very quickly. The aim on the second pass is to have understood why the correct answer is correct and the wrong answers should be eliminated.

You're only 30% through UWorld right now, concentrate on getting through UWorld effectively, and if you can make time, read FA concurrently.