Advice Needed For CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slacker101

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have 12 full days left to study for CK and needed a little advice. Due to my slacking and slower reading speed I won't be able to finish World and Secrets. My question is should I just concentrate on finishing World with out looking at secrets or spend the next 12 days to finish 80% of World and try to read all of secrets. I read a few pages of secrets and really like it however everyone says World is the way to go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Started off with a 50% in World however my last 200 questions avg. is a 60%. Overall World avg after 650 questions is 53%

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I have 12 full days left to study for CK and needed a little advice. Due to my slacking and slower reading speed I won't be able to finish World and Secrets. My question is should I just concentrate on finishing World with out looking at secrets or spend the next 12 days to finish 80% of World and try to read all of secrets. I read a few pages of secrets and really like it however everyone says World is the way to go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Started off with a 50% in World however my last 200 questions avg. is a 60%. Overall World avg after 650 questions is 53%

World. Twice if you can.

Then again, if you really think you're getting a lot out of Secrets, it might be the way to go for you.