advice on where to live at UIC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jentto

6'1 instead of 5'2
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be going to UIC in the fall, and I need to start looking for places to live and roommates. Does anyone know 1)where is the best place to live 2) will i need a car 3)is it safer living in the crappy dorms or communting to a nearby apartment and 4)what's the best way to find a roommate? If you have answers to any of these questions, that would be wonderful. Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

jentto said:
I will be going to UIC in the fall, and I need to start looking for places to live and roommates. Does anyone know 1)where is the best place to live 2) will i need a car 3)is it safer living in the crappy dorms or communting to a nearby apartment and 4)what's the best way to find a roommate? If you have answers to any of these questions, that would be wonderful. Thank you so much!

hey jentto,

search for some of the other uic threads (uic class of 2009, i think)...there is a bunch of info on housing. i would normally give you more info, but i'm madd tired.