AEGD Eastman Program starting June 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everybody:

I called Ms Foy this afternoon and I asked her about the results; but unfortunally she didn't give me any details about the selection for the AEGD program. We have to keep waiting.

Any news please share it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!!
Does one anyone know how many people were there in the rejection list?

I do not know if they have a rejection list , or they just send letters for rejections....
Maybe by next week we all know ................

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi , where is everyone, its very quite here....
Last year applicants were more active, please share your status if you got accepted.....

Nothing yet dude!
Maybe next week. :(

Hi everybody:

Well we have to wait until next week. Don't worry that good things are going to happen to us.:laugh:

We"ll be in contact :thumbup:

Hi all, I just talked to Ms. Foy, she said by this week they try to send out all rejections & acceptance letters. So this is it:::::::::::Good luck to all

Did she say that they are already chosen or are they just going to get together and pick the lucky ones?

And are they gna just send out letters or even call up the accepted students?
Any idea?

Hi, everyone ,Im interest in AEGD Idont know if I still v time to apply
:)

I called Ms. Foy this am and still no definite answer she said that they accepted 4 residents for december and they've chosen some for june but the list is not complete yet and she's sending out more rejection letters dis week and calling people for acceptance and then mail acceptance letter also dis week but more 2 come for next week since d list is not complete yet ....so let's wait and hope...

I called Ms. Foy this am and still no definite answer she said that they accepted 4 residents for december and they've chosen some for june but the list is not complete yet and she's sending out more rejection letters dis week and calling people for acceptance and then mail acceptance letter also dis week but more 2 come for next week since d list is not complete yet ....so let's wait and hope...

Thanks for the update matalin6! That means there are a total of 8 seats per year (including 4 each for June and December) ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the info matalin. But did nyome get a call till nw pls post.or nythn in the mail. Pls.

You can apply for the class cycle beginning for 2011. They are nearly done with 2010 cycle
thank you and it gona start on May or June,I wish to join you guys ,and I wish u all the best hoping all your dreams come true

I v Q please , I get 83 in toefl is that Ok for AEGD or not, please reply:oops:

I don think there is any minimal mentioned. But u must try to giv again bfre applyn. It will surely help. U shud try fr 100 atleast. All the best

If your a citizen or greencard holder they do not ask for tofel.
Whats happening the waiting is killing me, this is tuff:scared:

Yes! Y isnt ny1 postin nythn! Ny calls or mails this week pls post!

Whats happening the waiting is killing me, this is tuff:scared:[/QUOT
please how can I make sure from this i v to call them? I m green card holder

I m wondering does eastman the easiest AEGD to get or there's another one,what about connecticut or marquette?

Whats happening the waiting is killing me, this is tuff:scared:[/QUOT
please how can I make sure from this i v to call them? I m green card holder
Hi zizi, just call them & check if you need tofel or not.
I know eastman is more competitive than others, like this year 450 applicant have applied , maybe more.......................

hi, I am new here , i want to know about the AEGD program how we can apply for this program, what are the deadlines and from where i can get the information about this Program

Any news lesions??
@dentistcta... Jus visit the website for ROCHESTER EASTMAN DENTAL CENTER and u cn get all the info there. all d best.

anyone can help me with PASS application:)

Any news lesions??
@dentistcta... Jus visit the website for ROCHESTER EASTMAN DENTAL CENTER and u cn get all the info there. all d best.
No man nothing , this is too slow.........

Ya dude!
Matalin told that this week atleast a few would b notified. And I don't doubt this! But does this mean that not even one of us from this forum received a call of acceptance?? I just hope this finishes soon!! All the best! Hoping and praying for the best!

Hey
My interview was on Dec 1st.Dr.Malmstorm told me that they are going to make decisions by First week of January.This waiting is killing me.....any news from other applicants here.It would be very helpful if someone who got an acceptance/rejection letter share their experience with all of us.From my knowledge from previous year threads regarding Eastman Institute...they said it is kinda lottery.....you win it...you are in....Lets see whos gonna win the lottery this year.Good luck to all the applicants.
Waiting to hear the good as well as bad news from everyone.
Lets hope for the best.

Hi all, Mrs. Foy now not even answering calls, we do not know if they made their decisions or still ?????????

Okay...So i Just talked to Ms Foy,and here is what she told me
She said that she hasnt sent any acceptances this week and the list might be finalized next week and den she will let the candidates know abt it.
Now here is the confusing part ...when i asked how many people have been accepted so far...she said 8.But some of them are for 3 years and some for an extra community service year...she said the total number of seats is 11 and list is not complete and more acceptances are about to come next week....
Bottom line is list will be completed next week and den she will inform the candidates but about the total number of seats is very confusing..
hope that helps

Okay...So i Just talked to Ms Foy,and here is what she told me
She said that she hasnt sent any acceptances this week and the list might be finalized next week and den she will let the candidates know abt it.
Now here is the confusing part ...when i asked how many people have been accepted so far...she said 8.But some of them are for 3 years and some for an extra community service year...she said the total number of seats is 11 and list is not complete and more acceptances are about to come next week....
Bottom line is list will be completed next week and den she will inform the candidates but about the total number of seats is very confusing..
hope that helps
:thumbup:Thanks Shinwari for the Info., as far as I know total there is 12 seats...
But is that's including the 3 years program , I do not know..........

Where is everyone???
Maybe be you guys stopped postting..................
Let us share our thoughts::

Weekend lesions! No one has nythn to shre. And wid the news that Shinwari shared, I hve no hope!

Weekend lesions! No one has nythn to shre. And wid the news that Shinwari shared, I hve no hope!
Me too dr fairy, this is hopless . And tomorrow is a holliday, what a timming........................

Surely didnt mean to discourage anyone...
As long as they have some seats left;i think everyone has an equal chance...
Lets Just hang in there and keep the hopes alive ....

hey lesions.. i m nt sure if tday was a hday bcz Mrs. Foy mailed. But no other news yet. She told soon the results will be out.

dr. fairy, I thought today was a holiday, how can she mail stuff.....

Anyone any news??? Please share.. I am really worried and nervous!!

No news man, this is tourcher.................too slow, this is the only program in the U.S that takes this long for the results::::::

Hey Dr. Fairy! I think we interviewed the same day. I have'nt heard anything either. I even heard back from my BU interview but Feb's when Eastman should be done i think. so keep the faith!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Odontonewyorker.. We interviewed on the same day? Dats cool. Wats ur name. And wat abt ur Bu interview? R u waiting for Rochester results or hav u already been accepted at bu?

nothing =( this is killing me and make me be in a bad mood..... waiting is hard... hopefully all this waiting isnt for nothing....

I know what you mean , we are all in the same boat...

Why don't they really tell us, when they are going to decide. Every week they are just saying we will let you know by next week :sleep::(