AEGD Marquette University 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

perfectsmile11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am here opening a new thread on AEGD Marquette Interview for 2012 admissions.
Any body got any interview invitation?
What all to expect for the interview and the tests?
Any advice is deeply appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, Im new in this forum, I just pass the NBDE 1, I get my score on oct was 80 and sent applications to Colorado, Wisconsin and Oklahoma, just Colorado answered me until now that i need to send the complemental information.

i
Hello,

Hello,

Are you graduate of US dental school too or foreign graduate?
If you are foreign graduate how come this program would be beneficial for you,would you be able to get license after completing this program?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you graduate of US dental school too or foreign graduate?
If you are foreign graduate how come this program would be beneficial for you,would you be able to get license after completing this program?

Yes, u can apply to Florida , to Virginia, to Illinois, to new York state , any way many states but also u need the nbde. 2 and state board.

Hi Paul74, i want to clarify with you. do you mean after your AEGD you are allow to get license in Florida, Virginia, Illinois, and New York state? because to my previous research, it doesn't says that. Please correct me if Im wrong. thank you..

i applied UConn, Southwest NOVA, and university of Maryland's AEGD. so far i havent heard any interview invitations yet.

Hi Paul74, i want to clarify with you. do you mean after your AEGD you are allow to get license in Florida, Virginia, Illinois, and New York state? because to my previous research, it doesn't says that. Please correct me if Im wrong. thank you..

Go get your info on reliable and concrete sources. ;)

ADA Website

"Though requirements vary from state to state, all applicants for dental licensure must meet three basic requirements: an education requirement, a written examination requirement, and a clinical examination requirement.

The state dental board is the appropriate agency to contact for the most current and up-to-date information about licensure requirements, the state dental practice act, and other licensure-related information."

Dental Boards Website

Hello,

i got an interview at Marquette on dec 20th...do you know how many applicants accepted each year?what is their acceptance ratio?

Hello, sorry if I am late.
I know for sure that Florida after the 2 NBDE and 2 years of AEGD or 2 years of psot doctoral program you are candidate to take the state board .
I have many friends who got the license like that.
Also check the website for New York they said something similar.
Good luck y'all.

Marquette is very different as far as the seats are concerened. They take the applications but only accept candidates if there are any drop-outs in the year 2 of DDS and there is a preference for the local applicants.So more often the intl applicants have a very slim chance.I was not rejected but was never intimated as to where I stood until recently when I corresponded with them.So anyone applying make a good study and try your luck.Good Luck.

no i didnt get the interview from UConn and they told me im rejected for this year.

thanks for your reply PAUL74. did you get any interviews from any AEGD programs yet?