After submitting my primary, I finished more research projects and started new volunteering. Should I email every school about it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrapperCrops

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have already included my new experiences on my application and clicked on the blue "update my application" button. I heard somewhere that some schools download your application once and not update it until you tell them, and there has been other posts on SDN saying that pressing that blue button is not enough to get them to check my updated application. Could someone assist/advise me on what to do? I am a little confused. because I initially thought all I had to do was click that blue update button and then assume schools will get an updated application.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

You can email them the update so they save your email onto your file. They will then be made aware of the update when they review or re-review your app. Plus certain schools appreciate you doing so.

Reactions: 1 user
Starting a "new volunteering" is just that: a start. Finishing "more research projects" may or may not leave a blip on the radar screen.

Reactions: 1 user