Agnes Scott Post-Bacc Pre-Med 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kb_medicine

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently applied for Agnes Scott's Post-Baccalaureate program. I wanted to start this thread for other applicants to support each other - that includes previous applicants and those waiting for a response. If you have any questions about the program that have not been answered yet, please feel free to post them here.

My question: are there any good scholarships out there for post-baccalaureate students?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm looking to apply to the program this year. Would it be okay to ask you some questions?

Hi, I'm looking to apply to the program this year. Would it be okay to ask you some questions?
Hey!

Sure Thing! Ask away!
I just found out yesterday that I was accepted for summer 2020!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you don't mind me asking what was your gre score, and your gpa? I was told that it needed to be above the 50th percentile. And how soon did you hear from them after you applied?

I submitted my application on Dec 6th, but it wasn’t complete because my recommendation letters were not submitted. Admissions reached out to me on 1/13 to say the got it and I would be hearing from the two weeks starting the week after. I got the decision on 1/22. GRE was 300. GPA about 3.5, but they say it is a holistic application process and I agree.

As long as your ducks are in a row - the sooner you apply the better. The accept on a rolling basis and I think it helps.

Does anyone know how much the whole program costs? I’m sure it’s too late to apply for this fall so I’ll most likely apply next year.

Does anyone know how much the whole program costs? I’m sure it’s too late to apply for this fall so I’ll most likely apply next year.
Tuition is like 30k. You'll have fees and textbooks too. If you're applying for a loan take into account whatever cost of living you have because more than likely you will not be able to work. Here's the link: Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program Cost

I'm also not so sure about the fall. I would reach out to their office to double check because I only see a due date for the summer. Plus, most schools are making exceptions due to COVID-19. It couldn't help to see what your options are for the fall: Application Requirements

Reactions: 1 user
Tuition is like 30k. You'll have fees and textbooks too. If you're applying for a loan take into account whatever cost of living you have because more than likely you will not be able to work. Here's the link: Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program Cost

I'm also not so sure about the fall. I would reach out to their office to double check because I only see a due date for the summer. Plus, most schools are making exceptions due to COVID-19. It couldn't help to see what your options are for the fall: Application Requirements
Okay, thank you!!

Hey everyone! I’m applying for the 2021 summer cohort. Wondering if any of you applied from out of state? How’s the housing process? Also what can you share about their linkages? Any crumbs I will take🙏🏽 Thank y’all!

Hey everyone! I’m applying for the 2021 summer cohort. Wondering if any of you applied from out of state? How’s the housing process? Also what can you share about their linkages? Any crumbs I will take🙏🏽 Thank y’all!
Hi! I was recently accepted into the program! I will be starting summer of 2021. I'm currently looking at rentals in the area as I'm moving from Michigan. So far, it looks like there are tons of places within 10 minutes of the school!

Hi! I was recently accepted into the program! I will be starting summer of 2021. I'm currently looking at rentals in the area as I'm moving from Michigan. So far, it looks like there are tons of places within 10 minutes of the school!
I just got accepted for Summer 2021!🙏🏽Have you had any luck with housing? Im excited to move to Decatur☺️