Program-Specific Info / Q's AIC vs Springfield College?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Msiraco

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am having trouble deciding which program to attend in the fall. After researching the two, I know their pass rates on the NBCOT are pretty much the same. I learned AIC is roughly 100k to attend and is 3 years (but students have summers off). I also learned there isn't a capstone for this program and most of their fieldwork is level I. Springfield college is absolutely beautiful but I believe it is 120k and is a 2 year program including summers. I don't know if there is a capstone or what level their fieldwork is at Springfield College...

If anyone has any advice or input, I would greatly appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you including cost of living into springfield's cost? I thought it was only around 80k

Hello everyone,

I am having trouble deciding which program to attend in the fall. After researching the two, I know their pass rates on the NBCOT are pretty much the same. I learned AIC is roughly 100k to attend and is 3 years (but students have summers off). I also learned there isn't a capstone for this program and most of their fieldwork is level I. Springfield college is absolutely beautiful but I believe it is 120k and is a 2 year program including summers. I don't know if there is a capstone or what level their fieldwork is at Springfield College...

If anyone has any advice or input, I would greatly appreciate it!

My math was completely wrong. I may have included books, rent, car payments, etc.. and did a worse case scenario. It is only about 80k!