Almost done with 1st pass of uworld, scores not improving

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idkididk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Going through my first pass of Uworld, have about 400 questions left. I'm just not improving much.... I'm stuck at ~67% on every question block right now, with my overall being 63%. I've been using Bro's since the start of MS2, along with FAPS. I still get questions wrong that I shouldn't be getting wrong. Dedicated starts at the beginning of April for me and I've got 5 weeks there. I'm looking at a competitive specialty and my research is lacking so I'm busting my ass here. Any tips would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Going through my first pass of Uworld, have about 400 questions left. I'm just not improving much.... I'm stuck at ~67% on every question block right now, with my overall being 63%. I've been using Bro's since the start of MS2, along with FAPS. I still get questions wrong that I shouldn't be getting wrong. Dedicated starts at the beginning of April for me and I've got 5 weeks there. I'm looking at a competitive specialty and my research is lacking so I'm busting my ass here. Any tips would be appreciated!

Don’t get hung up on it. It’s a learning tool, not an assessment tool. Once you hit dedicated track your progress by taking an NBME self assessment or UWSA each week up until your test day.

Reactions: 1 user