Alternate List for Columbia's DPT program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arlington

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out I was put on the Alternate List for Columbia's DPT Program. The email said that I have roughly a 50% chance of getting an offer. Does anyone have more information regarding this? Apparently it's not a bad thing, but possibly a good thing. I'm not sure what to think.

Members don't see this ad.

I just found out I was put on the Alternate List for Columbia's DPT Program. The email said that I have roughly a 50% chance of getting an offer. Does anyone have more information regarding this? Apparently it's not a bad thing, but possibly a good thing. I'm not sure what to think.
Hey Arlington,

I was wondering if you had heard back from Columbia? If so, did they rank you on the alternate list? I am also on the alternate list but the information they have given me is pretty vague.

Thanks!

Hey Arlington,

I was wondering if you had heard back from Columbia? If so, did they rank you on the alternate list? I am also on the alternate list but the information they have given me is pretty vague.

Thanks!

Hey RR02120,

I actually heard back yesterday that I was accepted! I don't know much else. I hope you got accepted as well!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey RR02120,

I actually heard back yesterday that I was accepted! I don't know much else. I hope you got accepted as well!
Wow, man that is awesome! Congrats! I have not heard back from them, but am staying hopeful!

Reactions: 1 user