Altius Self-Paced Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocPickleRick

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone enrolled in the Altius Self-Paced Course? I paid the enrollment fee a few days ago but I don’t have access to any of the AAMC materials or the videos/tutorials. I also was supposed to get the 90 day classroom course as well if I bought the self-paced package. I haven’t heard anything back about that so I’m a bit confused.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Call them. Yes, I did self-paced and would not do it again. Best part about Kaplan is the live, online sessions going more in depth on certain areas (kidney, etc.) I found the instructors in those 1 hour sessions to be excellent (Eli, John, Amit, Tammy) and their lessons have lived on long after I sat through them... go ahead, ask me about the kidney, Tammy would be proud :D

Call them. Yes, I did self-paced and would not do it again. Best part about Kaplan is the live, online sessions going more in depth on certain areas (kidney, etc.) I found the instructors in those 1 hour sessions to be excellent (Eli, John, Amit, Tammy) and their lessons have lived on long after I sat through them... go ahead, ask me about the kidney, Tammy would be proud :D
I did not like some things with Kaplan sessions, but they did do the kidney justice hahaha.

I did not like some things with Kaplan sessions, but they did do the kidney justice hahaha.

I can draw the dam# diagram from scratch with all the ions, and flow patterns; Eli is a friend of mine now and keeps testing me:p:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
Live on line, video, and skype just aren't that great. Either get a great set of books and hire a tutor as needed, take a class with an actual human being teaching, or form an in person study group.