Am I too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Member205

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I had my AMCAS submitted by mid-July, but one of my transcripts was not submitted until August 5 (the university said they had submitted them but they hadn't....it was a long and difficult process). So my application is still waiting for review. I'm starting to be concerned that it will be too late in the cycle for me to have a chance of getting in, since I know apps start going in starting in June. What do you guys think? Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

I had my AMCAS submitted by mid-July, but one of my transcripts was not submitted until August 5 (the university said they had submitted them but they hadn't....it was a long and difficult process). So my application is still waiting for review. I'm starting to be concerned that it will be too late in the cycle for me to have a chance of getting in, since I know apps start going in starting in June. What do you guys think? Thanks for your help!
If you are a strong candidate for the schools to which you have applied and have already written your responses to their secondaries, you should still be ok.

Start prewriting your secondaries now... They take longer than you probably think. If you do this you shouldn't have more than a 1-day turnaround for any of the secondaries.