American Horror Story WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Let it be known I was the only villager not put into the Mel trap at the end. And miz since she hinorarily controlled my vote

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Oh Miz feel for it, ****ing hard too. Only at the end did she realize...

Members don't see this ad.

Coop's genius really won the game but I'll never forget my moment: MsP doing a thorough cubs/wolf bashing on thread, lynch gaining steam. Im suddenly alerted that if I can guess a player who is a witch, they will be killed immediately. SIREN ALERT!!! :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
tenor.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Coop's genius really won the game but I'll never forget my moment: MsP doing a thorough cubs/wolf bashing on thread, lynch gaining steam. Im suddenly alerted that if I can guess a player who is a witch, they will be killed immediately. SIREN ALERT!!! :rofl:

Sounds like an ability which should have been deactivated?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Day 7

The final confrontation would take place at Outpost 3, one of the few remaining safe places in the aftermath of nuclear war. The witches had taken some heavy hits, but their Supreme was still with them, and they had faith in her. They would have felt better if Misty was by her side, but she had gone missing. No matter though. No one could match the power of the Supreme

But...when Michael Langdon (the Antichrist, to those not in the know, played by @cubsrule4e in this production) emerged from the shadows, he was smiling. It did not take long for the witches to figure out why. None of the spells they tried to direct at him seemed to have any effect. They were completely powerless. And something else was wrong too...but we'll get to that.

Nearby, a short older woman was pleading her case. She had been tricked and drugged, she couldn't remember exactly what had happened, but she knew lies were being told. The problem was, she certainly looked like the Antichrist's right hand woman. And if one just takes things at face value, well, clearly she had to go.

Dead is @Melchizedek, who was Iris, the manager of the Hotel Cortez, a villager whose terrible hospitality would cause anyone who interacted with him to be unable to vote or be voted for the next day.

Back at the Hotel Cortez, two people were engaged in a rousing game of...cards of some kind. The conversation started light but there was an increasing undertone of malice coming from one of the players. By the time the other recognized it, it was too late. James March (aka @Coopah) had spruing his trap. Other figures materialized behind his victim. They were carrying several pieces of wood...and matches.

Burned to ash while trapped by the murderous ghosts of the Hotel Cortez is @SnowshoeDog143, who was Misty Day, a villager who could have resurrected a truly dead player.

The witches shuddered as they felt Misty's life force leave the mortal plane, even from hundreds of miles away. They looked to their Supreme for reassurance, and she smiled sadly at them. That was when they saw it. Something...off in her eyes. This had barely registered before they caught fire. What remained of the coven burned, in agony, at their Supreme's feet.

One of Michael's warlock minions wrestled two people into the room at that moment, Jimmy Darling and Maggie Esmerelda (played by @Navilly and @genny), who had found shelter in the abandoned carnival grounds. The ghost of James March materialized in Outpost 3, alongside the Antichrist and the Supreme. The three of them cocked their heads, considering these last two obstacles that stood in between them and victory. This would be no trouble at all...

WOLVES WIN!

Congratulations @Coopah, @cubsrule4e, and @Stagg737 for a hard fought game. MVP of the game goes to @Coopah because like, what the hell, she came up with stories that were even more convoluted than the mess that was this game, and I loved every minute of it.

Final Roster:
2. @genny - Maggie Esmerelda
15. @cubsrule4e - Michael Langdon
5. @Stagg737 - Cordelia Goode
3. @Navilly - Jimmy Darling
7.5 @Coopah - James March

The Immortal Plane ~~~
8. @mizchiefmanaged - a neutralized Zoe Benson

Dead~~~
3.14159265359. Melchizedek - Ethel Darling
10. Crayola227 - Constance Langdon
1. mizchiefmanaged - Violet Harmon
(1)2.71828 Coopah -
Tate Langdon
8. @Crayola227 - Elsa Mars
7. Stagg737 - Lana Winters
3.9999. Ms Procrastinator - Myrtle Snow
17. Navilly - Kit Walker
16. SnowshoeDog143 -
Sister Mary Eunice
42. mizchiefmanaged - Zoe Benson
4.5. @Ms Procrastinator - Gloria Mott
7.2. @Melchizedek - Iris
4. @SnowshoeDog143 - Misty Day

• Love
I literally said on thread I was offered a sketchy item and almost died because of it you received this message note that you have read that part of the thread already and still accept it what the actual ****???

curiousity kills the cat

Attachments

• giphy-8.gif
    giphy-8.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
  • giphy-9.gif
    giphy-9.gif
    777.4 KB · Views: 56
  • giphy-10.gif
    giphy-10.gif
    993.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Feel free to bash the game design/balance, I'm not overly attached to it nor do I even begin to pretend it was well-balanced, which I hope I got across to you all during sign ups. I do hope you had fun though. My main goal was to still do justice to the theme while having a really small number of players, and I hoped reincarnations into different roles would make that a little more interesting. I did really like nav's idea of a pool of roles that people would be sequentially reincarnated into! For this one everyone had a set reincarnation, but that is a cool idea. Feel free to ask questions!

Members don't see this ad :)
Feel free to bash the game design/balance, I'm not overly attached to it nor do I even begin to pretend it was well-balanced, which I hope I got across to you all during sign ups. I do hope you had fun though. My main goal was to still do justice to the theme while having a really small number of players, and I hoped reincarnations into different roles would make that a little more interesting. I did really like nav's idea of a pool of roles that people would be sequentially reincarnated into! For this one everyone had a set reincarnation, but that is a cool idea. Feel free to ask questions!

Rezzing as an NPC is pretty epic and has become a personal WW goal :cat::shy:

Eh not surprised about stagg being a wolf. At least genny and MsP were village the whole time.

Reactions: 1 user
The two of you are now engaged in a casual game of cards (pick your preferred option if you wish). You may communicate here until the end of the day.
Yo, thanks for the drink
You're welcome, scotch is my weakness :p
So Genny and Cubs are the only original roles left.

Do you think Cubs is an alpha? Who is on your list today?
That's my assumption. Genny has been on my villager list for a while but I'm concerned hot these last few days have panned out. She's been compelling people to protect her and possibly some other things. Then accusing me of lying about my character when I TOLD her who it was and what season he came from. Just like unnecessary dude. I'm thinking Ms. P cause she was acting super weird and I didn't like it. But also I can't vote today as a weird side effect of drinking your scotch. So it doesn't matter.

Who would you vote for?
Did you accidentally get slipped a mickey while drinking? I was told if you sat down and took the drink you'd maybe learn something so I assumed it meant either we'd be able to ask each other questions or it opened up a PM

also I say we play baccarat. I'll deal first.

I don't know how to play baccarat!
How would I accidentally get slipped a mickey???
it happens, stop kink shaming me!
Never, I always encourage kinks of any kind I just don't see how someone could've accidentally slipped me one???
Mixed up the glasses, obvs
and IDK I thought I could read genny well and had her village from D1 but logic says we should lynch her next so I'd lynch there.
I could see that. Who else is in your list?
I can’t vote today and apparently I’m not allowed to interact with the thread so there’s really not much reason for me to be on today.
^ liar you totally could vote

Towards the End of Day I get
I have all the answers you're looking for ;)
Somehow I doubt that but I'll believe it if you tell me to get rid of cubs.
what if.....there was a way for you to be immortal too?
you could sit back and let village kill cubs for you
He's not lynchable
I'm listening...
responding to me being immortal

but what do I know? I'm probably just talking out my ass
who said anything about lynching?
You have a day kill ability? Otherwise how?
So you are talking out of your ass good to know thanks
am I though? You know that I take pleasure in breaking games, and I found just the perfect way to do it for this one :shifty:
This is quickly losing entertainment good-bye mel
My ability took away your vote but also kept you safe from lynch so you could be unlynchable like cubs until you found a way to lynch him.
you ready to panic? :p
Lol sure there's no panic in me

Then I get the message from dubz that I barely escaped the hotel room with my life.

Compare to
The two of you are now engaged in a casual game of cards (pick your preferred option if you wish). You may communicate here until the end of the day.
Yo, your welcome for the drink

Sorry for the side effects I honestly didn't know about them
Boooo you lured me in with scotch. You know my weakness :p
Haha lucky guess I suppose! Still you get the ability so you're welcome. I honestly didn't know this was going to happen.
I FEEL PERSONALLY ATTACKED

Ugh so Genny and Cubs are the only original roles left.

Do you think Cubs is an alpha? Who is on your list today?
That's my assumption. Genny has been on my villager list for a while but I'm concerned hot these last few days have panned out. She's been compelling people to protect her and possibly some other things. Then accusing me of lying about my character when I TOLD her who it was and what season he came from. Just like unnecessary dude. I'm thinking Ms. P cause she was acting super weird and I didn't like it. But also I can't vote today as a weird side effect of making drinks. So it doesn't matter.

If you were able to vote who would you vote for?
Ah not the drinks I now have no idea what happened to me :yeahright:
Did you accidentally slip yourself a mickey while making us drinks? I was told if I sat down and took the drink I'd maybe learn something so I assumed it meant either we'd be able to ask each other questions or it opened up a PM

also I say we play baccarat. I'll deal first.
I don't know how to play baccarat!
How would I accidentally slip myself a mickey???
it happens, stop kink shaming me!
and IDK I thought I could read genny well and had her village from D1 but logic says we should lynch her next so I'd lynch there.
Never, I always encourage kinks of any kind I just don't see how that was possible unless I've had about three myself :laugh:
I could see that. Who else is in your list?
Mel's gonna know I killed him isn't he? Then be reincarnated and lunch me immediately. He won't be able to talk about it but he'll know. Just start going off about how I'm a rezzed wolf.
So how would you like to die today? I take requests
It was falling apart anyways, better for it to be out in the open. I'm surprised how many people believed that a rezzed wolf was not a wolf. Surprise! Anything you'd like to know from an outted wolf? I'll answer a question truthfully if you do the same. Tit for tat
Mixed up the glasses, obvs
But I've been dosing myself with small doses to build up an immunity!
I hate everything
I'm going back to studying for my exam
Sad, you don't want to play? I can only do this every so often. Cubs survived my last attempt why do you think he was silenced? I'm pretty sure I can kill him eventually, he needs to die for me to win. But this extra bit I get only every once and a while, I get to chat with you, get a feel for your wants and needs. The best way to kill you. You should be flattered, I only do this on the more powerful roles
Referencing something I said in thread
Hey man I'm trying my best!
You sure you don't want to play truth or truth? Tit for tat dude I swear I'll answer honestly (I'll even let dubz verify our answers) I just won't out anyone but myself.
Nah it’s not just you, I can’t vote today and apparently I’m not allowed to interact with the thread so there’s really not much reason for me to be on today. If you wanna kill me, go for it haha
I mean I kinda gotta you know too much now lol. But for realz I cant until tonight. But fine you don't want wolf info fine
Also if you'll notice since no one else has, I can't be voted for. Notice snowy's vote has gone missing...
U r a dick :p
At my tagging of him saying where you at?
View attachment 286479
I thought about sending you an evil laugh gif but I found this instead
pssst

I have a secret :p
But I can't tell you if you kill me :shrug:
That sucks why do you think I wouldn't kill you when you know what you do and angry reacted like 6 million times and I can't even tell me real notifications anymore?
I think you're forgetting that silencing only lasts for the day cycle ;)
Ah ha cool you will not remember this encounter
DAMMIT SCOTCH WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME
but wait? I seem to have drunkenly angry reacted to all of Coop's posts yesterday? why would I do that? :thinking:

huh I guess I'll listen to drunk mel and lynch coopah!
Haha good luck with that!
I mean.....I have a really easy way you could win this game but I guess you don't want to keep me alive and find out :(
I'm sure I'll manage by myself, I have been so far but good effort eh?
I have all the answers you're looking for ;)
Somehow I doubt that but I'll believe it if you tell me how to kill cubs. I won't kill you if you tell me how to finally murder him. I've tried for like five nights
what if.....there was a way for you to be immortal too?
you could sit back and let village kill cubs for you
I'm listening...
He's not lynchable
but what do I know? I'm a dead man walking. I'm probably just talking out my ass to stay alive
who said anything about lynching?
You have a day kill ability? Otherwise how?
So you are talking out of your ass good to know thanks
I mean you said it yourself I won't remember this conversation and know that you epically rojo'd to me. So keeping me alive would mean torturing me by not letting me act on that info
You're the one who wants to not die I don't have any reason to believe you so if you want to live you better fess up. Otherwise no skin off my back
am I though? You know that I take pleasure in breaking games, and I found just the perfect way to do it for this one :shifty:
Except I'm sure you'll find your way around to lynching me anyways
You're right, I AM sneaky. Sneaky enough to see a loophole that dubz missed.
Cool you go do that
So what's your argument let you live and you won't lynch me? Or that you know a way to break the game in my favor? Keep your stories straight
Me? Miss a loophole? Why I never...
This is quickly losing entertainment good-bye mel
you ready to panic? :p
Lol sure there's no panic in me
I am entertained
Would you like to kill me now and have me flip village? :p
"checkmate" :rolleyes: :laugh:
I would love to actually
Do it! You won't :p
Why won't you just ****ing die????
hahaha and you thought YOU would be torturing ME :rofl:
No actually I thought I'd be killing you
Well as I promised I’ll tell you how you could have won the game.
My ability took away your vote but also kept you safe from lynch so I was going to say if you kept me alive and kept interacting with me every night you’d be unlynchable like cubs until you found a way to kill him or village did. But that’s moot now that dubz took away all abilities
Ah ha so your game breaker is a completely moot point, as expected :laugh:

Day 7

The final confrontation would take place at Outpost 3, one of the few remaining safe places in the aftermath of nuclear war. The witches had taken some heavy hits, but their Supreme was still with them, and they had faith in her. They would have felt better if Misty was by her side, but she had gone missing. No matter though. No one could match the power of the Supreme

But...when Michael Langdon (the Antichrist, to those not in the know, played by @cubsrule4e in this production) emerged from the shadows, he was smiling. It did not take long for the witches to figure out why. None of the spells they tried to direct at him seemed to have any effect. They were completely powerless. And something else was wrong too...but we'll get to that.

Nearby, a short older woman was pleading her case. She had been tricked and drugged, she couldn't remember exactly what had happened, but she knew lies were being told. The problem was, she certainly looked like the Antichrist's right hand woman. And if one just takes things at face value, well, clearly she had to go.

Dead is @Melchizedek, who was Iris, the manager of the Hotel Cortez, a villager whose terrible hospitality would cause anyone who interacted with him to be unable to vote or be voted for the next day.

Back at the Hotel Cortez, two people were engaged in a rousing game of...cards of some kind. The conversation started light but there was an increasing undertone of malice coming from one of the players. By the time the other recognized it, it was too late. James March (aka @Coopah) had spruing his trap. Other figures materialized behind his victim. They were carrying several pieces of wood...and matches.

Burned to ash while trapped by the murderous ghosts of the Hotel Cortez is @SnowshoeDog143, who was Misty Day, a villager who could have resurrected a truly dead player.

The witches shuddered as they felt Misty's life force leave the mortal plane, even from hundreds of miles away. They looked to their Supreme for reassurance, and she smiled sadly at them. That was when they saw it. Something...off in her eyes. This had barely registered before they caught fire. What remained of the coven burned, in agony, at their Supreme's feet.

One of Michael's warlock minions wrestled two people into the room at that moment, Jimmy Darling and Maggie Esmerelda (played by @Navilly and @genny), who had found shelter in the abandoned carnival grounds. The ghost of James March materialized in Outpost 3, alongside the Antichrist and the Supreme. The three of them cocked their heads, considering these last two obstacles that stood in between them and victory. This would be no trouble at all...

WOLVES WIN!

Congratulations @Coopah, @cubsrule4e, and @Stagg737 for a hard fought game. MVP of the game goes to @Coopah because like, what the hell, she came up with stories that were even more convoluted than the mess that was this game, and I loved every minute of it.

Final Roster:
2. @genny - Maggie Esmerelda
15. @cubsrule4e - Michael Langdon
5. @Stagg737 - Cordelia Goode
3. @Navilly - Jimmy Darling
7.5 @Coopah - James March

The Immortal Plane ~~~
8. @mizchiefmanaged - a neutralized Zoe Benson

Dead~~~
3.14159265359. Melchizedek - Ethel Darling
10. Crayola227 - Constance Langdon
1. mizchiefmanaged - Violet Harmon
(1)2.71828 Coopah -
Tate Langdon
8. @Crayola227 - Elsa Mars
7. Stagg737 - Lana Winters
3.9999. Ms Procrastinator - Myrtle Snow
17. Navilly - Kit Walker
16. SnowshoeDog143 -
Sister Mary Eunice
42. mizchiefmanaged - Zoe Benson
4.5. @Ms Procrastinator - Gloria Mott
7.2. @Melchizedek - Iris
4. @SnowshoeDog143 - Misty Day
I honestly love you right now :cryi:

• Love
Stagg was a great convert choice because it meant village lost one of their big PRs, and also he knows the show really well, which helped the wolves quite a bit.

Although I was disappointed that I only got a chance to manifest only 2 of the 7 wonders before I was converted. What were the abilities for the other 5 wonders and were they RNG?

I liked the game design with the reincarnations! I think if I had been paying more attention or knew the show it would have been helpful. But I feel like the rezzes kept people interested and involved and definitely made a fun game of a few players.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Lessons I've learned from this game:
1) #****it is an acceptable and winning strategy and strangely more believable than trying to be village
B) Improving on the fly is totally acceptable
Snow-washed jeans) Crazy theory Coop is more believable than helpful Coop
And finally KILL THE REZZED WOLF

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I don't really like that coop accidentally broke the game in that convo by revealing she was a wolf and mel wasn't able talk about any of it. Don't know what would have made it better though...

Lessons I've learned from this game:
1) #****it is an acceptable and winning strategy and strangely more believable than trying to be village
B) Improving on the fly is totally acceptable
Snow-washed jeans) Crazy theory Coop is more believable than helpful Coop
And finally KILL THE REZZED WOLF

Yeah we all just kinda nodded at the fact that they somehow made you forget who the other wolves were when you died...

• Haha
Thank you, this was honestly the best game I've played in a while, even if I literally couldn't keep anybody dead and had more than one breakdown in wolfchat because I didn't even know how to win. I'd like to thank @WildZoo for putting up with my increasingly ridiculous requests for night action possibilities. Thanks @cubsrule4e for trying so hard when I died N1. Thanks @Stagg737 for saving our butts in the end.

I don't really like that coop accidentally broke the game in that convo by revealing she was a wolf and mel wasn't able talk about any of it. Don't know what would have made it better though...
He was going to forget regardless because he would've known I was the wolf when he didn't die. It wasn't because I rojo'd that he forgot, he was going to anyways.

No, Twisty gave me the option of either converting or dying. And let's be real, I'd have taken the conversion regardless of what the other choice was (other than maybe chaos).
Lured you to the dark side sounds better :p

Although I was disappointed that I only got a chance to manifest only 2 of the 7 wonders before I was converted. What were the abilities for the other 5 wonders and were they RNG?
They would have been in order:
Pyrokinesis - blocking (with fire!)
Divination - seering :eek:
Transmutation - kind of like a commuter ability, would have made you invulnerable the night of use
Vitalum Vitalis - bringing a recently dead player back in their original role rather than using a reincarnation, but it would have cost you two nights of ability use

And very unlikely you would have gotten to Descensum just because of the game timeline, soooo I didn't think of an ability for that one lol

• Haha

I’m am still insulted you skipped Roanoke

• Haha
These things just happen sometimes
I once rojo'd in PM with a player who was silenced, luckily was able to immediately kill her lol

You would have gotten a similar message, had the game continued and you survived, that you didn't remember anything about your conversation with coop. It was built into the role.

Yeah I'll be honest, I was almost to when-lawpy-gets-lynched-level depression after Night 1 ready to quit but the game design made a 10 player game feel like a normal sized one, kept me engaged because I had to keep researching all these characters I knew nothing about (and still dont know a whole lot), and then of course being a wolf is always a little more fun :heckyeah:

Mel, I think some sassy gif communication would've saved you from this extremely damning POE. Right, @SARdoghandler? ;)

Cubs was additionally unlynchable until Apocalypse, because otherwise the story would suck :laugh: But the other reason I collapsed Roanoke and Cult into Apocalypse (besides the fact that I didn't really like those seasons and actually am not sure I watched all of Roanoke) was so there wouldn't be 5 Antichrist lynch attempts before he was vulnerable lol

He also would have become vulnerable had coop died again, though.

• Wow
Cubs was additionally unlynchable until Apocalypse, because otherwise the story would suck :laugh: But the other reason I collapsed Roanoke and Cult into Apocalypse (besides the fact that I didn't really like those seasons and actually am not sure I watched all of Roanoke) was so there wouldn't be 5 Antichrist lynch attempts before he was vulnerable lol

He also would have become vulnerable had coop died again, though.
Wow cubs you're soooooo lucky :laugh:

Also @WildZoo didn't give us cover roles. I randomly asked for one and she was like uuuummmm here be this random dude!

I was so mad with that cover. Mechanically it made no sense and I'm shocked that no one caught on until Miz mentioned it at end game. Me thinking you were Evan Peters from seasons 3 or 4 was literally the only thing keeping me from lynching you after you rezzed.

• Haha