American International College (

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tb1065

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received an acceptance letter from A.I.C but I have no idea about the quality of the program. Is anyone familiar with the A.I.C DPT program? Pros/Cons?

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, so not too much feedback on this program which does concern me a little however, it is still an accredited DPT program which will eventually lead to a career in Physical Therapy. I have another question, is it better to accept an offer to from any DPT program so one can start a PT career as soon as possible, or is it better to wait a year, re-take the GRE and reapply to one's top schools in hopes of attending a program they know they can afford (U.S Army Baylor & Uconn)?

These guys are charging $22,845/ semester or $45,690/ year and this price doesn't include taxes and fees, and we can't forget an additional 15-20K/ year for cost of living. This is way too expensive and I know I can't afford this. I called the PT department and the financial aid office to see if there was any merit based awards/ grants, work study to help bring down the cost but nothing for grad students. I think they just convinced me to wait and reapply to a more affordable program. I’m terribly disappointed.

Members don't see this ad :)
While volunteering at a local hospital I asked one of the PT's about the quality of students from the various schools in Mass. For what it's worth her answer was, "It usually depends on the student, but we no longer take students from A.I.C because there have been too many issues with a lack of preparedness during clinical rotations."

While volunteering at a local hospital I asked one of the PT's about the quality of students from the various schools in Mass. For what it's worth her answer was, "It usually depends on the student, but we no longer take students from A.I.C because there have been too many issues with a lack of preparedness during clinical rotations."

Thank you for the heads up!