America's Frontline Doctors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EtomidateAndSux

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So about that viral press conference video that's been making the rounds...apparently the leader of this America's Frontline Doctors group is Simone Gold, an EM physician. For those of you who knew her from med school at Rosalind Franklin or EM residency at Stony Brook...did these views come as a surprise?

Members don't see this ad.

More importantly, did anyone who went to school/residency Stella Immanuel end up violated by demon sperm?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
So about that viral press conference video that's been making the rounds...apparently the leader of this America's Frontline Doctors group is Simone Gold, an EM physician. For those of you who knew her from med school at Rosalind Franklin or EM residency at Stony Brook...did these views come as a surprise?

Oh ****, I didn't know she went to my school. Gotta shoot an email off to the dean asking if I should be worried about the demon sperm.

Members don't see this ad :)
Given the treatments they’re pushing , I think a lack of understanding of evidence based medicine is a requirement for membership.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. My childhood best friend called me up yesterday asking if I had seen the "conspiracy video" that FB was taking down. He's woefully ignorant about anything medical and is convinced COVID-19 is a vast conspiracy theory. I had to argue with him for a good 15 mins before he would shut up about COVID being used to suppress the population and "frontline doctors" being suppressed for educating the public about "cures".

It's hard enough battling this pandemic with scientific EBM without having to repudiate irresponsible comments made by other physicians. All the while dealing with the innate paranoia of the public stemming from misinformation.

Reactions: 3 users
Imagine you show up for a news conference to say something about COVID and you realize you're immortalized forever in the background of viral memes of the Demon Sperm lady.

1596038439507.png

Last edited:
Was this really all that big? I've seen this posted probably 40 times now in various formats only by people denouncing it. I feel we're making it infamous and actually worse. Anyone who actually believes this nonsense isn't going to be convinced by any of us. Better to let it die by time like everything else on the internet instead of keeping on spreading it.

Reactions: 1 users
Was this really all that big? I've seen this posted probably 40 times now in various formats only by people denouncing it. I feel we're making it infamous and actually worse. Anyone who actually believes this nonsense isn't going to be convinced by any of us. Better to let it die by time like everything else on the internet instead of keeping on spreading it.
That's why I think Big Tech's recent push to constantly ban and delete things they disagree with is going to backfire on them, big-time. If they hadn't banned this video, it would have come and gone and it's reach would have been a fraction of what it is now. But once you ban something, it become the forbidden fruit, which increases the demand. You'd think these tech guys would be smart enough to know that, but even smart people need to learn the hard way, sometimes.

Facebook, twitter and google banned a few dissenting American doctors, but the Death to America guy (Ayatollah of Iran), the mass murdering North Korean regime and the rioters in Portland have active accounts with unhindered reach. Who's side are they on?

The arbitrariness of FB bans is the problem. They don't have clear-cut guidelines for what is not tolerated (like nudity). The arbitrary nature of their cancellations will always lead people on both sides to declare them biased.

Oh it’s big. I’m from rural Midwest and it’s completely flooded all my social media feeds. Not a single post of it I’ve seen has been in opposition. All “wake up sheeple” type posts. Nobody seems to be immune. I’ve seen tons of nurses, ER techs, NPs and even one doctor share it just yesterday all in support of it.

• Hmm
Oh it’s big. I’m from rural Midwest and it’s completely flooded all my social media feeds. Not a single post of it I’ve seen has been in opposition. All “wake up sheeple” type posts. Nobody seems to be immune. I’ve seen tons of nurses, ER techs, NPs and even one doctor share it just yesterday all in support of it.

Didn't the President retweet it? That qualifies as big to me (unfortunately*).

*Unfortunate because I would prefer that social media wasn't big these days, but I don't always get my way.

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't the President retweet it? That qualifies as big to me (unfortunately*).

*Unfortunate because I would prefer that social media wasn't big these days, but I don't always get my way.

Yes. The President of the United States of America and his son both twitted this. Tweeted? I'm neither hip not with the verbage surrounding social media.

They have an extremely large number of followers, so yeah, I'd say it was big. Did the social media policy of removing misinformation from their platform contribute to some of the attention, especially in the minds of those who lean towards the conspiracy theory type? Probably. But you shouldn't let misinformation stand when it's being projected to a major section of the population.

Facebook, twitter and google banned a few dissenting American doctors, but the Death to America guy (Ayatollah of Iran), the mass murdering North Korean regime and the rioters in Portland have active accounts with unhindered reach. Who's side are they on?

You may be better versed on this than me as you appear to spend more time on the interwebz and are likely more SM savvy, but do either of the Iranian or North Korean accounts:

A) Have enough followers for anyone to care about?

B) Actually release a significant amount of disinformation pertinent to the American populace?

C) Release a significant amount of disinformation regarding COVID?

The one account I could find of actual inciting of violence from the Ayatollah was immediately crushed by Twatter.

That's why I think Big Tech's recent push to constantly ban and delete things they disagree with is going to backfire on them, big-time. If they hadn't banned this video, it would have come and gone and it's reach would have been a fraction of what it is now. But once you ban something, it become the forbidden fruit, which increases the demand. You'd think these tech guys would be smart enough to know that, but even smart people need to learn the hard way, sometimes.

so thats probably not true because this particular video (unlike plandemic, for example) had a MASSIVE amount of views in the first 36 hours when it was all over social media (something like 3x the views that plandemic has had all time. just in a day and a half). So as much as "we are going to have to search uncommon places to find it" is definitely occurring.... this was getting completely insane airtime before they all took it off social media because trump jr and trump senior posted it to twitter. And the massive numbers of views were at the point where it was first getting scrubbed, so its 3x the views of plandemic BEFORE it even made the news for being scrubbed.

Last edited:
The arbitrariness of FB bans is the problem. They don't have clear-cut guidelines for what is not tolerated (like nudity). The arbitrary nature of their cancellations will always lead people on both sides to declare them biased.

I feel like even saying this is going to be political (which sort of proves your point that everyone will call it biased) but this is one thing FB has actually been really consistent on. When a year and a half ago they came out and said they WEREN'T going to censor any comments, no matter how absurd, by politicians - because politicians need to be able to lie and exaggerate as part of their job - they made a single exception 1) anything that would constitute false medical information. They said that this policy does not overrule their previous total and complete ban on anything that would represent bad medical advice. Other platforms have used that exact same criteria and usually add "anything that is deemed to incite violence against others" to the list; but facebook literally only had one exception that would get a politician censored.

I'd say they've been very consistent. I'd argue others have been spotty with how they apply their ban on potentially violent language. But facebook has been really consistent so far.

I feel gross defending FB. Can i stop now?

so thats probably not true because this particular video (unlike plandemic, for example) had a MASSIVE amount of views in the first 36 hours when it was all over social media (something like 3x the views that plandemic has had all time. just in a day and a half). So as much as "we are going to have to search uncommon places to find it" is definitely occurring.... this was getting completely insane airtime before they all took it off social media because trump jr and trump senior posted it to twitter. And the massive numbers of views were at the point where it was first getting scrubbed, so its 3x the views of plandemic BEFORE it even made the news for being scrubbed.
Video released: Massive views
Video attempted-banning: Extra-massive views.

Video released: Massive views
Video attempted-banning: Extra-massive views.

It's a little hard to tell since people are not reporting numbers any longer, but the reporters (take with a grain of salt) suggest viewership has dropped off astronomically. It's largely a factor of just how much it was viewed in the first day or so.

It's a little hard to tell since people are not reporting numbers any longer, but the reporters (take with a grain of salt) suggest viewership has dropped off astronomically. It's largely a factor of just how much it was viewed in the first day or so.
Another one too young to know Barbara Streisand, I see.

Another one too young to know Barbara Streisand, I see.

No, I know the Streisand effect very well from Babs being psycho about her privacy. Though, by my age I should only know it from South Park. . point I'm really getting across is that the Streisand effect for this is a drop of water in the sea compared to the number of views it initially got by the president and the president's son tweeting it out. Or so the reporting in the last 24 hours has been stating.

Dramatically different than plandemic, which grew larger the more we told everyone to stop looking at it.

You may be better versed on this than me as you appear to spend more time on the interwebz and are likely more SM savvy, but do either of the Iranian or North Korean accounts:

B) Actually release a significant amount of disinformation pertinent to the American populace?

The one account I could find of actual inciting of violence from the Ayatollah was immediately crushed by Twatter.

Iran's Ayatollah has almost a million followers on Twitter (which he bans his own people from using, btw). Twitter is quite open about their policy to publish the Iranian Ayatollah's tweets calling for genocide, but banning the tweets of their own U.S. President. This is not my theory, this is public twitter policy straight from their reps [VIDEO].

Iran's Ayatollah has almost a million followers on Twitter (which he bans his own people from using, btw). Twitter is quite open about their policy to publish the Iranian Ayatollah's tweets calling for genocide, but banning the tweets of their own U.S. President. This is not my theory, this is public twitter policy straight from their reps [VIDEO].

I haven't seen a tweet from him calling for genocide. I see a tweet calling for the abolishment of the state of Israel. I see the reference to Israel being a cancerous growth

These are terrible things to say but I don't believe they explicitly call for genocide or a direct call to violence.

It sounds like what you see asking Twitter to do is to further read into twits made by people and provide their interpretation of the statements and base their censoring on that...which sounds even worse to me than having an explicit policy in place.

And before you go off on a tangent I am by no means condoning the Ayatollahs call to abolish the state of Israel any more than I condone calling for the the annexation of Palestinian land by the Israelis.

I haven't seen a tweet from him calling for genocide. I see a tweet calling for the abolishment of the state of Israel. I see the reference to Israel being a cancerous growth

These are terrible things to say but I don't believe they explicitly call for genocide or a direct call to violence.

It sounds like what you see asking Twitter to do is to further read into twits made by people and provide their interpretation of the statements and base their censoring on that...which sounds even worse to me than having an explicit policy in place.

And before you go off on a tangent I am by no means condoning the Ayatollahs call to abolish the state of Israel any more than I condone calling for the the annexation of Palestinian land by the Israelis.

So no, technically he never used the word "genocide". But I feel like "final solution" pretty much means the same thing to 90% of people.

So no, technically he never used the word "genocide". But I feel like "final solution" pretty much means the same thing to 90% of people.

That was posted on his website per your source, not via Twitter.

Yep that's true. But when your website says that, the stuff on Twitter doesn't take nearly as much reading in to.

I get it, the guy wants Israel gone. I'm not defending the freaking Ayatollah of Iran as mentioned above.

But it shouldn't be on Twitter to go digging through other material, their policy regards statements made on their platform. Their platform. Not others. If you want to contextualize all the twits is relation to everything that happens outside of the...twittersphere? Is that a word still? Then you'd better nationalize the company and pay some nice federal pensions to individuals who can dig through your life to make sure that every statement made is interpreted with full disclosure...

I get it, the guy wants Israel gone. I'm not defending the freaking Ayatollah of Iran as mentioned above.

But it shouldn't be on Twitter to go digging through other material, their policy regards statements made on their platform. Their platform. Not others. If you want to contextualize all the twits is relation to everything that happens outside of the...twittersphere? Is that a word still? Then you'd better nationalize the company and pay some nice federal pensions to individuals who can dig through your life to make sure that every statement made is interpreted with full disclosure...
Or they could take the direct calls to violence that are on twitter (just not the genocidal ones) and call it a day by banning him

Man I’m so thankful for this video. I had like 20 memes sent to me yesterday at work about all kinds of demon sperm and alien dna.

I actually don’t get upset about these things. If you’re stupid enough to believe that video, hydroxychloroquine is the absolute least of your worries.

Reactions: 3 users
Yes. The President of the United States of America and his son both twitted this. Tweeted? I'm neither hip not with the verbage surrounding social media.

They have an extremely large number of followers, so yeah, I'd say it was big. Did the social media policy of removing misinformation from their platform contribute to some of the attention, especially in the minds of those who lean towards the conspiracy theory type? Probably. But you shouldn't let misinformation stand when it's being projected to a major section of the population.

Twit-ted sounds about right.

In a television interview, Emergency Physician Dr. Simone Gold just announced she was fired for being in this video. We are all replaceable cogs in a machine, folks. Whether the firing was justified or not, I'll leave it up to you all to decide.

We are all replaceable cogs in a machine, folks. Whether the firing was justified or not, I'll leave it up to you all to decide.

Quoted for truth! An extremely bitter pill to swallow. We had a shot at gaining control with freestanding EDs, but we blew it.

In a television interview, Emergency Physician Dr. Simone Gold just announced she was fired for being in this video. We are all replaceable cogs in a machine, folks. Whether the firing was justified or not, I'll leave it up to you all to decide.

As far as everyone can tell.... she last worked for a hospital >1 year ago (likely much more than 1 year ago) and has been running a concierge medicine practice for years. So I am highly suspicious that this is true, as it would imply she fired herself or she is *really* stretching the common meaning of the term and she means that some of her concierge patients wont see her any longer.

I say as far as everyone can tell because I know multiple different EM groups have been scrambling to find anyone who knows anything about her and no one has any idea where she works now, but the LA hospital she is listed as being affiliated with on the internet took her off staff in 2018ish and people who work there say she left for a supposed concierge medicine job even earlier than that (like 2014ish). But its entirely possible that she is working elsewhere and the various EM entities on the internet havent figured out where yet because its only been a few days of asking around. Apparently pretty normal person in medical school. Also apparently has a make believe qualification on as part of her title (FABEM) and went to law school but didnt pass the bar exam anywhere, but thats just chuckle worthy and of no other real merit.

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.