Anatomy Flash cards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toohotinvegas33

Currently Glasgow 3
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Netters? or is there a different set you suggest?

Members don't see this ad.

Netters - go to staples and buy the largest keyrings they have. Pick out the cards for the current system you're studying. Punch holes in all the corners of those cards. Bam, instant portable anatomy studying for the gym or wherever.

Members don't see this ad :)
Netters - go to staples and buy the largest keyrings they have. Pick out the cards for the current system you're studying. Punch holes in all the corners of those cards. Bam, instant portable anatomy studying for the gym or wherever.

The Netters I bought last spring are prepunched and come with the ring. Nothing left to do but study.

I like the Netter's for the most part. I wish they were a little more detailed for anatomy of the internal organs. Also, because I am anal retentive about stuff I buy new, I didn't like how they package the ring, because it bends the majority of the division cards, but not the flashcards. I give the cards a "B".

I love Netter's flashcards. I use them to study along with the Rohen/Yokochi atlas and have had pretty good success so far.

I have Barron's. Only because I was at barnes and noble studying and randomly saw them on sale next to the table I was sitting at. Theyre on amazon from 14 used to 24 new. They break down each system with explanations on the back, theyre great. Netters sounds like a good choice too. I cant tell you how theyre working out because I dont start anatomy until second block

I bought Netter's about 2.5 weeks ago and they have served me well...done with the upper extremity and shoulder and moving on.

Might be the best 35 bucks I ever spent.

Thanks guys, I've decided to go with netters. The new set comes with cards holed in the corner and the large ring .

Yep, and they are supposed to be coming out with a new set for Histo too....which I plan to get.

Also researching board review books....so if there are suggestions.

also check out the Palm version of the Netters flashcards. It comes with 350 images and is pretty handy. It's not as "flashcardy" but you can still quiz yourself on the images, "flip" the card to read the description, and click on the image to see specific muscle name.

Yep, and they are supposed to be coming out with a new set for Histo too....which I plan to get.

Also researching board review books....so if there are suggestions.

BRS Gross Anatomy 5th edition by Kyung W. Chung is very good IMO. It has tons of clinically applicable scenarios and review questions. I scored a perfect score on my first major anatomy exam of the UE/LEs after studying the notes, textbook, and review book.

netters cards + gym/cycling = PROFIT.

I love Netter's flashcards. I use them to study along with the Rohen/Yokochi atlas and have had pretty good success so far.

Rohen/Yokochi atlas & Thieme's = FTW. :thumbup:

there are really good cards for pharm too. lippincott's pharmcards. they have each drug by generic name, and also summary cards for each major class of drug, vitamin, poison, etc. i hate pharm but i aced it with those cards.

Thanks guys, I've decided to go with netters. The new set comes with cards holed in the corner and the large ring .
WHAT?!?! They copied Plasticman's idea! :mad: I knew I should have patented it when I had the chance. From now on, I'm following all my ideas with "Patent Pending."